onX Maps
Why is there only 4 posts in this forum?
Nevada
Contributors to this thread:
HuntEasy 18-Apr-13
WylieCoyote 19-Apr-13
WylieCoyote 19-Apr-13
WylieCoyote 19-Apr-13
NMBIGHORN 20-Apr-13
gamedog 22-Apr-13
Gr8bawana 06-Jul-13
Weatherbyjim 18-Jul-13
18-Apr-13

19-Apr-13
It is obviously a "snowball" effect....as fewer posts appear, the rest of us are less likely to post cause we don't think anyone will be there to read it or answer it.....and it goes on and on downhill....I still check it regularly but haven't written a post in a year...guess I am part of the problem !!

Joe

19-Apr-13
It is obviously a "snowball" effect....as fewer posts appear, the rest of us are less likely to post cause we don't think anyone will be there to read it or answer it.....and it goes on and on downhill....I still check it regularly but haven't written a post in a year...guess I am part of the problem !!

Joe

19-Apr-13

Joe

20-Apr-13
How is the elk hunting in unit 65, saw that they opened it up as a new unit for residents recently.

22-Apr-13
Don't know why. Nevada has alot to offer and plenty of people who like to share. I try to respond to every post but alas I guess I'm guilty, as above.

06-Jul-13
Never hunted elk there but there are some nice deer in that area. 065 is one of the up and coming areas for elk. There was a major wildfire there several years ago so the browse should be getting pretty good by now.

18-Jul-13
065 is about as good as it gets for deer. The southern part of 065 is getting good for elk and directly east of Palisades, south of Carlin.

• Sitka Gear