VoiceBugler 23-May-13
geneinidaho 23-May-13
russch 23-May-13
VoiceBugler 11-Jun-13
Sarge 25-Jun-13
inrut22 25-Jun-13
VoiceBugler 26-Jun-13
22-May-13
Super Shoot is coming quick. Money sponsors are coming in for money dots, we'll have lots of top notch raffle items, top notch awards, 60 targets, novelty shoots, and a beautiful camping weekend in central ID. Here's the link to the flyer:

http://idahoarchery.com/nbc/flyers/2013_super_shoot.pdf

23-May-13

geneinidaho's embedded Photo
geneinidaho's embedded Photo
Let me help a brother out

23-May-13
Thanks, Gene.

23-May-13
Thanks Gene! I posted from the mobile version and didn't see edge option to embed a link.

23-May-13
Thanks Gene! I posted from the mobile version and didn't see edge option to embed a link.

23-May-13
Thanks Gene! I posted from the mobile version and didn't see the option to embed a link.

23-May-13
Did you get that? Lol

23-May-13
Yea, I think I got it...haha You're welcome. Come on over with Bert on June 8, lots of great stuff to give away.

23-May-13
Someone has a stuttering problem!Hope it does not affect your shooting, shooting, shooting, shooting, etc., etc., etc.,etc.

11-Jun-13
This weekend.. The target trailer has left town. See you there.

25-Jun-13
Great Shoot. Had a lot of fun and shot with a heck of a nice group of individuals. Even got the extended family interested in maybe shooting at next years Super Shoot.

Thank you Rob for your time and patience at getting this shoot finalized.

Sarge

25-Jun-13
Thanks Rob great shoot!!! \

26-Jun-13
I appreciate the thanks, but I am only one of many that put their time in to helping put on this event. We had a lot of help with a planning committee as well members that showed up for setup and tear down.

The sponsors and shooters are the people that keep the event coming back, so thank you!!

I got to shoot the shoot this year and had a great time, so I too want to say thanks for the great shoot. To all that put up the ranges, it was a fun course!!

• Sitka Gear