Popbow 18-Jul-13
Popbow 18-Jul-13
mosshead 18-Jul-13
johnbbarnes66 30-Jul-13
mosshead 31-Jul-13
crestedbutte 30-Oct-13
comando 04-Nov-13
17-Jul-13
I was watching a hunting show about 5 years ago and saw some young kid wearing this weird looking camo and thought that sucker has some weird sponsor for his camo and that is a joke of camo pattern. Well, come to find out it is THE camo pattern in my opinion so far just from my research online. It is a complete outline breaker with the tan background being the key and reflecting light onto itself from the surroundings. It makes perfect sense they explained how many animals are Green like are camo pattern today. Very few, most animals are brown and tan and blend into their surroundings very well. I hunt mainly from the ground and have had many many deer pic me of not from movement but just a big green/black blob that shouldn't be there. I just ordered my ASAT camo today and will be selling my Realtree/MossyOak. I am very excited to try this camo out and heard nothing but good things about it but was curious why it isn't more widespread in use. I am not a salesmen for ASAT just telling my experience so far and wondering if anybody here has used it???

18-Jul-13
Been wearing ASAT for 21 years. It is the best Camo i have used. I have been stared at a few times At the Makeup hunt otherwise I am never out In public with it on only in the woods.

It is very very compatible in the tree or on The ground.

18-Jul-13
Makeup should be McAAP hunt, sorry spell check.

18-Jul-13
Thank you Popbow,that's what I was hoping to hear! I am very excited to hunt with it and glad I found it! Since I hunt mainly on the ground it will help tremendously! I will be in MCaap Oct 25-27 so I will be sure to smile and wave!!! ;)

30-Jul-13
Im liking the asat camo as well. Im thinking about the first lite marino wool. Its a lil pricey but I think it'll b a good investment.

31-Jul-13
I just went with the cheap pants and shirt, also got a bomber jacket and insulated bibs for cold weather. The ASAT leafy suit seems like a good deal, whole suit for $99. That camo just makes sense the more I think about it with breaking up your outline, they look right through you!!!

30-Oct-13
Predator Camo is also another dang good one!

04-Nov-13
I bought a ASAT leafy suit this year before the season started ..I hunt public a lot and don't take a stand all the time ..Just go in and hunt off the ground. So far I am impressed I had a small buck walk by me at 6 feet away.. lots of others in bow range ..Now mind you the wind was always in my favor.. but, that is another deal..I am sold on ASAT camo..and you can wear the suit over any thing so I thought I could save money by just getting it..No I don't work for them I am just a poor bow hunter..

• Sitka Gear