Sitka Gear
Gion Morse Defeted - What does this mean
South Carolina
Contributors to this thread:
AJ 11-Sep-13
r-man 12-Sep-13
Bandicooter 14-Sep-13
11-Sep-13
A little over two years ago I moved from Colorado to South Carolina (This place is great - other than the taxes). Being born and raised in Colorado, it should not come as a surprise that I keep in touch with the Bowsite Brothers, and Sisters of Colorado.

Colorado has a major population of people living in the Colorado Springs, to Fort Collins region. a.k.a California liberals taking over the "public opinion" Imagine being a country boy living in a small town that does not believe in a free ride. California are you listening!???

Last winter under heated debate the Colorado donkey control government passed restrictive gun laws that created one heck of a stir.

I'm proud to see the people are standing up and recalling elected "public servants" that helped to pass such crud - I know this is a "Bow Site" and not a political forum - HOWEVER I salute the people of Colorado that are standing up and hope to see AMERICA do the same.

UNITED WE STAND

12-Sep-13
A politician is the same as a HEMRIOD on everyone ass, they want money, and grease there own pockets at are expence.

14-Sep-13
AJ, remember the bumper stickers that said "Don't Californicate Colorado?"

• Sitka Gear