Rob in VT 16-Dec-13
maya 17-Dec-13
Bones 23-Dec-13
1Badboy 24-Dec-13
Bones 25-Dec-13
22-Sep-13

Mike Castillo's embedded Photo
Mike Castillo's embedded Photo
Lets start the 2013 success thread. I was lucky enough to have an awesome mule deer hunt this year and take this buck at 36 yards spot and stalk. Let the good times roll!

23-Sep-13
Awesome, congrats Mike!

23-Sep-13
Mike, that is a GREAT buck, congrats to you.

23-Sep-13
Congrats,great buck

23-Sep-13
Congrats Mike. Did you put a tape on it? If I recall, you were in western Canada?

24-Sep-13
Mike,thats the way to start the fall off ,congrats on a great buck!!where did you get him??

24-Sep-13
Congrats on an awesome Mulie. And away we go.

25-Sep-13
KIiled that mulie in Alberta. Put a tape on him and he netted 165 and change. Thanks and looking forward to others success...

26-Sep-13
Congrats Mike. Thats a beauty. Way to get things started. Steve

27-Sep-13
Thanks Steve, how was Wyoming???

27-Sep-13
Just got back from MD with 2 public land does (my buddy got 2 also). Saw plenty of deer, but those pressured public land deer sure made us look like fools. I swear they knew right where we were at all times and made sure to stay just out of bow range (for the most part!).

28-Sep-13
Nice job Mike , he's a beauty !

05-Dec-13
nice buck. Just can't figure out why he's smiling.

05-Dec-13
Very nice!

06-Dec-13
Hello Mike: I was going to pick on you about using a compound bow but I thought some would not understand my joking. That is a beautiful deer. I hope you share the story behind it some day. Bob

09-Dec-13
Hey Bob, great to hear from you....Yes, for some reason I just am not overly consistent with a trad bow...wish I was. Still hunt with it here for Whitetails...Hope to see you again soon.

09-Dec-13
Mike there is no shame in using a proper tool for the job. I still use my old compound for live critters. I feel I owe it to them. It is good to see your writings from time to time. Do you think you could visit the new archery barn sometime?

13-Dec-13

Bones's embedded Photo
Bones's embedded Photo
Con-grads on Mule deer.... Here my 2013 Buck harvest at our camp in Illinois. Messed up two chances one on a buck a bit smaller about 145 and one about same size maybe bit larger. Bow hunted 13-days and saw 26 bucks and 9 doe. This big guy came walking in at 1:50 pm and I arrowed him at 11 yards. gross score 152 6/8 dressed out at 198 pounds. Was a good bow season for our camp lot of bucks taken the weather was cold and we were near the tornado we had warnings winds gusting to 60 to 70 mph with hail was quite something to see. I actually step out of camp to try and video and was hit in the hand by a hail stone that cut my hand quickly retreated. Anyway guys thought I'd share my buck with ya Shawn those boys score?

14-Dec-13
Great buck Bones !

15-Dec-13
Thanks 1Badboy fun season course they all are... a huntN friend Gary.

16-Dec-13
Beautiful buck!

16-Dec-13
Gary you look mad. Smile!

17-Dec-13
Congrats Gary! Looks like it was a great season out there! I'll get back out there one of these years.

23-Dec-13

Bones's embedded Photo
Bones's embedded Photo
Hey Thanks My hunting friends it was really good season for our camp. Get a chance check out our web page some great bucks taken. George be happy to have you back hope your all healed and doing well. Rob was emotionally and physically drained had plenty of smiles earlier...here a photo with a small one..Take care Rob hope all is well tell Frank I said hi... You should see the monster they took off Cilley farm late season guy hunting farm you killed your buck on missed two good ones late season.

24-Dec-13
that one is small ?

25-Dec-13

Bones's embedded Photo
Bones's embedded Photo
OK here one always best when someone say's something funny... lol

• Sitka Gear