beanie 21-Oct-13
ronsoutdoors 21-Oct-13
beanie 21-Oct-13
ronsoutdoors 22-Oct-13
beanie 22-Oct-13
VTer 22-Oct-13
beanie 22-Oct-13
13-Oct-13
Well as weekend 2 is almost over, Im sitting here scratching my head. My dad and I have been hunting the same property since friday night and neither of us have seen a deer. There have been plenty of trail cam pics of deer here. October lull? Just so nobody questions my hunting skills, yes we have been hunting the wind and not being sloppy hunters. Is anyone else seeing anything?

13-Oct-13
I have noticed less bucks on the cams in the last week , just about every where . I've been moving cams like crazy and cant seem to find em , doe movement has picked up in the last few days but with a south wind we have warmer temps too

13-Oct-13
WARM Weather.Same up here.Deer are on the cams now and then.But almost all pics are at night.Weathers gotta get cool at some point.Just gotta stay after it and hope.Good Hunting

13-Oct-13
I have yet to see a deer. I am changing my spots, the deer are changing their spots. We have not met yet. It should happen.

13-Oct-13
Well I guess i'm not alone.

13-Oct-13
I have only seen one deer in 6 hunts so far this year. At least he was a buck...but a 4 month old button buck! Getting a bit discouraged, but keeping at it!

13-Oct-13
I saw 1doe yesterday morning. The problem was it was at 5:30 in the morning when I was pulling into camp. She was feeding under the apple trees about 50ft from my uncles truck while he was inside sleeping.

14-Oct-13
No deer sightings for me. I have some doe pics, but all are at night. Bucks seem to have vanished, b/c I have no pics or found any rubs. Switching to finding bear sign this weekend. I find good bear sign, I should find a heavy concentration of feed, as well as the deer. Bears aren't touching the apples so they are finding nuts somewhere.

14-Oct-13
the acorns were falling like crazy last night and this morning .I didn't see deer last night but 7 this morning . didn't have the best of shots presented ,another day will come

15-Oct-13
Hunted for a week looking for acorns found very few little deer sign in what nuts there where,given up on the nuts went to apples found some good sign,several good buck rubs then checked some more apples about a mile away loaded with bear sign,havent seen a deer in the woods yet but getting closer!!!!!!!

17-Oct-13
keep after em !

19-Oct-13
Maybe all the deer go to other states like most hunters

20-Oct-13
lol

20-Oct-13
Hey Beanie good one will be leaving for ohio on the 31st hope to track something down then

20-Oct-13
We just came back from Pa saw alot of deer. We are going back the first week of November.

21-Oct-13
you guys better post of some pics and stories !

21-Oct-13
Beanie, how did your accommodations work out?

21-Oct-13
Nice place

21-Oct-13
Hey VTer do you hunt out of a blind for deer at all

21-Oct-13
Beanie we will be there on the 8th , bugs saw a lot of deer during the first week should be running good by the time we get back .hope to have some pics to share for all

21-Oct-13
We saw a bunch of bucks at night

22-Oct-13
are you still hunting where you used to ? or did you change areas ?

22-Oct-13
Same area

22-Oct-13
No, but with my bum knees, i'm thinking about starting

22-Oct-13
I sat in one in Pa and I loved it, saw deer and seemed a little easier. You know your not getting any younger. HE HE HE

• Sitka Gear