Beeze 17-Oct-13
blugrass 17-Oct-13
Beeze 17-Oct-13
BC 20-Oct-13
blugrass 20-Oct-13
Beeze 21-Oct-13
BC 21-Oct-13
17-Oct-13
Well, only have 6 more days and a wakeup and I'll be headed up to the fine state of Missouri for a week of bow hunting. Anyone been hunting around the Truman Reservoir? I see the temps are cooling off a bit so how's the deer movement up there??????

Craig

17-Oct-13
Bet you're getting antsy. Not much movement this past week until yesterday and this morn. Two small bucks came by at 0730 this morn. Yesterday I had four doe in a bean field out of range. They were there for about an hour, then drifted off to the river probably to bed down.

17-Oct-13
Antsy is an understatement Blu! Already got the stands out ready to load in the trailer and a menu and shopping list for the week. Got a rooster gumbo on the list for sure! It's gonna be a blast! Looks like there's gonna be some cold morning hunts so that means no skeeters.

20-Oct-13
I'm right behind you, leaving on the 26th. My first hunt in Missouri and looking forward to it. Hope they'll be moving by then. At home that week is when things start getting active. Good luck.

20-Oct-13
The deer we saw this weekend were feeding on acorns. Didn't realize there were that many acorns till they started falling.

21-Oct-13
BC, what part of the state are you hunting?

21-Oct-13
I will be hunting NE of Queen City. How about you?

• Sitka Gear