ORROSS334 22-Nov-13
OregonBowman 24-Nov-13
ghost stalker 24-Nov-13
BlacktailBowhunter 25-Nov-13
RJ Hunt 26-Nov-13
RJ Hunt 26-Nov-13
iHuntOregonDOu 26-Nov-13
15-Nov-13
Anybody seeing any bucks. I saw a real nice 4 point last night well after dark on the way back home, but other than that just a few doe's. I know its early, but everyone else I have talked to has said the same thing.

15-Nov-13
The bucks are on the move. New bucks showing up on cam this past 5 days.

16-Nov-13

OregonBowman's embedded Photo
I got out to my treestand Saturday morning around 7:00 am and I rattled and grunt called for about 1/2 hr and got this great 4x4 with eye guards to come in to 20 yrds of me and he only sent another 30 yrds after I shot him.

16-Nov-13

16-Nov-13

16-Nov-13
Congrats, a very nice buck

17-Nov-13
good job, great buck

18-Nov-13
Well I missed one last night. Sucks but at least I'm starting to see some bucks

18-Nov-13
Congrats Oregonbowman that is a great buck.

A lot of my bucks have been disappearing for a couple of days and then returning.

I had a 2x3 come in Saturday that I never got on cam in this particular spot, but I did have him on cam over a mile away.

I have had a few different bucks showing up that I had not seen before as well.

I just need a shooter to show during shooting hours.

Good luck everyone.

22-Nov-13
Great buck and hope to see some more after this weekend.

24-Nov-13
I took my son-(16)- out today, Sunday the 24th and sat in the same tree stand and he almost got a shot off on a nice mature doe.

24-Nov-13
Jumped a really nice buck bedded with two doe this morning. Chased him up the hill. Got to draw on him twice just no good shot. He was an awesome buck probably a buck of a lifetime for me but I wasn't about to take either shot.

25-Nov-13
I have had a lot of buck activity on my cameras in the last week but mostly nocturnal. In the last few days they have been coming in just after dark and leaving just before light.

Next week it will be in the 20's, so I plan to do some more all day sits.

Best of luck to everyone.

26-Nov-13
Hunting has been tough the last few days for me as all activity has been after dark. I will be doing all day sits next couple of days hoping to catch a buck looking for love during daylight hours. Caught some does up and feeding yesterday afternoon but no bucks yet. Good luck guys.

26-Nov-13
Hunting has been tough the last few days for me as all activity has been after dark. I will be doing all day sits next couple of days hoping to catch a buck looking for love during daylight hours. Caught some does up and feeding yesterday afternoon but no bucks yet. Good luck guys.

26-Nov-13
In my area the does have finally split from there fawns and im starting to see bucks. Sunday the 24th my father and i seem a total of 6 Bucks, four of which were 3pt or better. All of which had 3-4 does with them. didnt see anything after about noon 1pm, seen the most about 11am. Hunting out side of dallas oregon Good luck to all IhuntOregonDoU

• Sitka Gear