Oregon
Contributors to this thread:
tlingit 21-Nov-13
tlingit 21-Nov-13
BlacktailBowhunter 21-Nov-13
Elkhuntr 23-Nov-13
tlingit 06-Dec-13
21-Nov-13
I have a 4H archery club. We shoot during the summer on my property where there is a 20 target archery range. About half of the targets are 3D, the rest burlap target faces against a foam background. I would like to purchase some more three D targets but can not afford the new ones. Can anyone tell me where I can purchase some reasonable used ones.

21-Nov-13
I can use some very badly shot up targets as I have for years repaired the targets for Saddle Mountain Archers ranges.

21-Nov-13
Have you thought about trying to get target sponsors? Instead of buying the targets, you ask for donations and place a sign by the target referencing the sponsor. It is advertisement/ acknowledgement for sponsorship. Some clubs and organizations do this.

23-Nov-13
big jim's archery is a sponsor on the sister site, stickbow. he has/had blemished rhinehart targets.

I would also suggest you call a retailer and ask what kind of volume or quantity discount you could get.

you could also check other well-known archery clubs and ask of they have any used ones they could part with.

one more idea would be to place an ad on the classifies. you never know who might have some on hand they want to unload. the ad is free and it can't hurt.

otherwise, with a little effort and cost you can make your own by sewing up burlap or similar, and stuffing with plastic.

06-Dec-13
Elkhunter, thanks for the info. I ordered one of Big Jims blemished Rhinehart targets.

• Sitka Gear