arrowknocker82 24-Nov-13
thphtm 24-Nov-13
pogo 24-Nov-13
pogo 24-Nov-13
T ZEKE 24-Nov-13
thphtm 25-Nov-13
arrowknocker82 27-Nov-13
24-Nov-13
I will be in the market next season for a ground blind. I do not have any experience using one. I would like a model recommendation from anyone who uses one. Things I'm taking into consideration when purchasing are, durability (withstand rain, snow, wind, etc.)ease of setup/take down, ease of transporting to and from hunting area , size big enough for two people to hunt bow or firearm. Any of accessories I may need? I will be hunting deer and turkey from this blind. Thanks for your input fellas Best Regards,Arrwkner82

24-Nov-13
Most are made in China,They use fiberglass tubing for the frame work.A 2 person is going to cost $ 150.00 and up to around $400.00.Most are made for sitting and a few for standing.Most are 56" sq. at the base and some 72" sq. at the widest part. The highest I have seen is 80". Take a 10' tape. and measure that out and see if it is big enough for 2 people.All Day.

24-Nov-13
I own a Field and Stream model from Dicks and I like it a lot.

Easy to set up and shoot out of. It comes with a camp bag with back pack straps for easy carrying.

I also use a small stool from Dick's.

I'll post some pics when we return from New Mexico in early December.

24-Nov-13

pogo's embedded Photo
pogo's embedded Photo
Found a pic to share but not as good as I have at home.

24-Nov-13

T ZEKE's embedded Photo
T ZEKE's embedded Photo
I started using a Barronet 350 series 2 yrs ago and I strongly recommend it...roomy for 2 ,easy set up and durable for around $125.00...TOM

25-Nov-13
T ZEKE , I have been looking for something that size,Thanks for posting. Think I am going to order one.

27-Nov-13
Thanks for the input fellas.

• Sitka Gear