Contributors to this thread:
pokey 18-Dec-13
pokey 18-Dec-13
itshot 21-Dec-13
brewski 23-Dec-13
itshot 24-Dec-13
brewski 28-Dec-13
18-Dec-13
I am a 70 year old bowhunter living in Virginia and want to move closer to my grandchildren in the Wesley Chapel area. I know nothing about the area around Tampa except for visiting there for the past 4 years. I am looking for some land to purchase that would have deer and hogs on it. Hopefully within 60-90 minutes of Wesley Chapel. Ideally it may have an existing house on it.

I would appreciate any help you can share with me. I have been hog hunting over in Osceola County with Hoppy Kempfer for the past 15 years.

Thanks for any help.

Tom Lester

18-Dec-13
I am a 70 year old bowhunter living in Virginia and want to move closer to my grandchildren in the Wesley Chapel area. I know nothing about the area around Tampa except for visiting there for the past 4 years. I am looking for some land to purchase that would have deer and hogs on it. Hopefully within 60-90 minutes of Wesley Chapel. Ideally it may have an existing house on it.

I would appreciate any help you can share with me. I have been hog hunting over in Osceola County with Hoppy Kempfer for the past 15 years.

Thanks for any help.

Tom Lester

21-Dec-13
Wesley Chapel has some beautiful land in and around it, within 60-90 minutes there should be plenty of opportunities to find what you're looking for

I'd suggest contacting a realtor in the Polk, Pasco,Citrus, Sumter, Lake or Marion County areas or even Hoppy might know of a nice piece of land in Osceola, it's within your range

Good Luck pokey

23-Dec-13
The bow hunting around your area is almost all private. the hunting areas that are public suck

24-Dec-13
Hope Utah is treating you better brewski

Merry Christmas

28-Dec-13
Hey Greg.. It's beautiful here. I'll be hunting Colorado. I know it a lot better than Utah Merry Christmas to you also.

• Sitka Gear