Moultrie Mobile
Bowhunting Council Banquet 2014
Oklahoma
Contributors to this thread:
Bfulldraw 24-Dec-13
comando 27-Dec-13
Okiedeerhunter 19-Jan-14
24-Dec-13
Hey guys and gals ! The Bowhunting Council of Oklahoma annual banquet is coming up Feb 8th, 2014 at America's Best Value Inn in Shawnee Ok. There will be great food, fellowship, games, auctions and more. This year the trade show returns so come support the vendors, or, if you have products or services that you would like to promote, contact us about being a vendor. There is no charge for a booth. Register for the banquet by Feb 1st and be in for the Early Bird special! This year we are giving away a Johnson tree stand to a lucky Early Bird registrant. This tree stand will work on ANY tree regardless of angle. The seat rotates 360 degrees and there is always a platform under your feet. Don't miss out!! Plan to attend this year's banquet and renew your continued support of bowhunting in Oklahoma.

27-Dec-13
Do you have to be Register for the banquet by Feb 1st ,,In order, to come to it .?.and Can non members go to it? Thanks,,

19-Jan-14
Comando, I hope you've already found the answers to your questions above, but I'll post them here. Sorry they haven't been answered already. I know that Bob (Bfulldraw) has been having trouble with his computer and I haven't been on Bowsite for awhile. Anyway, you do NOT have to register by Feb. 1st to attend, but there will be a limited number of banquet tickets available at the door. You will get a $10.00 per ticket discount if you register and pay by Feb. 1st, plus your name will be entered in the Early Bird drawing for the treestand. Banquet tickets are $25.00 if paid for by Feb. 1st and $35.00 each after Feb. 1st. You do NOT have to be a member of the Council to attend the banquet. There is no charge to attend the seminars and visit and check out the vendor's wares during the day.

• Sitka Gear