New York
Contributors to this thread:
sweet old bill 31-Dec-13
tcosmic 31-Dec-13
T ZEKE 01-Jan-14
pogo 02-Jan-14
rebbie 02-Jan-14
31-Dec-13
Hi all my wish is all have a great year with good health, Family, friends and a hunt that makes your dreams come true.

Myself at 72 would love to be able to take one more good buck with the bow. I no longer can hunt in cold weather due to (COPD) lung condition. SO it does makes it a challenge to hunt.

I have a great wife of 47 years, a close family (Kids / grandkids ) that is the best in the world.

I also will plan to go to more of the 3D shoots, and also shoot my own 3D range several times a week. As you become a senior you got to shoot or you will lose it. Nothing like getting out there with good friends and shooting a few targets.

31-Dec-13
Happy New Year to you Bill! and everyone for that matter.I'll bet that you have one or more good buck coming your way because you still have the spirt and drive.Best to all in the coming year.

01-Jan-14

T ZEKE's embedded Photo
T ZEKE's embedded Photo
Would a 10 yd broadside shot at a P&Y be asking too much ? lol Happy New Year Bill keep shooting...Tom

02-Jan-14
Happy New Year!

My dreams for 2014 is to be healthy enough to hunt again!

My past three seasons have been a blessing. I really enjoy my morning hunts and being able to watch Gods great gift, the sunrise. :)

02-Jan-14
Happy New Year Bill! My Dreams for 2014 would be for me to continue to stay healthy. I was sick the entire 2013 bow season. I am just about fully recovered now. I also wish I could hang my Trail Cameras on Private property and not have them stolen. I wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year!

• Sitka Gear