let the shed hunting begin
Missouri
Contributors to this thread:
The predator 01-Jan-14
The predator 23-Feb-14
Danny 07-Mar-14
blugrass 08-Mar-14
01-Jan-14
I found my first shed horn of the year on my way to the stand last weekend. puts a damper on late season and youth season. look close before you fill your antlerless tags. good luck to the youth hunters

23-Jan-14
Found my first on Monday.

23-Feb-14
found my first yesterday. a matched set of a nine points each side scoring 63" also found 11 dead bucks on one 350 acre farm. might be a rough 2014.

07-Mar-14
I live in North Missouri and have seen a lot of bucks still with their antlers on. This is Crazy! My neighbor found 2 bucks with their antlers locked together...yesterday! He got help and they followed the 2 bucks for about 500 yards trying to help them. They had a gun and fired 3 times before they hit an antler and broke it. the bigger buck ran off and the smaller one lay there for awhile before finally getting up and leaving. [1]Why were they fighting? [2] why didn't their antlers fall off? This whole thing is strange.....Danny

08-Mar-14
That is odd. I saw a fork horn yesterday and thought I was seeing things. No mistake though. He was only about 50 feet from me.

• Sitka Gear