greenmountain 01-Jan-14
Silvrtip 24-Jan-14
MassBucks 30-Jan-14
bigbuck 02-Feb-14
antlerzzzz 06-Mar-14
01-Jan-14

bigbuck's embedded Photo
bigbuck's embedded Photo
This is one of 2 bucks that i have on camera since the end of muzzleloading they where taken in my back yard but i see that this one came in on christmas eve to my apple tree in the first photo he has both side in the second picture a few min later lost the spike ,do you think i can find it,na it should be there,thats what kinda luck i have looking for sheds.anyone else still have cameras out??

01-Jan-14

bigbuck's embedded Photo
bigbuck's embedded Photo
you can see the time is 4 min later and missing the spike

01-Jan-14
Four minutes should give you a chance. If there is bare ground in the next month I would be looking. I have had very bad luck finding sheds.

24-Jan-14

Silvrtip's embedded Photo
Silvrtip's embedded Photo
Spikes are tougher to find, they lay flat like a stick. I picked up this pair last Friday (17th) I had watched the buck up until dark feeding below the house in the blowing snow. A nice heavy 2 1/2 year old buck. I still see him daily down below. Good luck!

Silvrtip

30-Jan-14
Maybe its me, or the angle but those two spikes look like different deer??

02-Feb-14
it is the angle if you look real close you can see the point coming off the little spike at an odd angle,this deer has been hanging around the house all summer I was surprised that he made it through hunting season as in Vt he is considered a legal buck and the area around me gets hunted quite

06-Mar-14
2 diff deer

• Sitka Gear