markbrit 21-Feb-14
bill v 21-Feb-14
Monmouth533 22-Feb-14
markbrit 04-Mar-14
markbrit 04-Mar-14
17-Jan-14

markbrit's embedded Photo
Who is going? Got tickets yet? Come on! 10th Annual Game Dinner is Saturday March 8th, 2014. Please like and share! https://www.facebook.com/UBNJ1

20-Jan-14
Who's the guest speaker this year?

21-Jan-14
Don't think they have a guest speaker. Going to be a great time!

21-Jan-14
Have fun.It would be nice if it was more center of the state.

22-Jan-14
Where is Holmdel?

22-Jan-14
got it, doesn't look like theres a good route from the Trenton area.

Bill V.

22-Jan-14
Bill, It's pretty easy from Trenton. Take 95 north,that turns into 295 south. Take that to 195 east to the Parkway north. Easy right? I always get "turned around" down there!

22-Jan-14
seemed like a roundabout way, no direct route, thats ok though.

Might try to make it, all the shows and conventions etc... Think the 8th is open. Our winter gathering over here in Pa is the wk-end before.

Thanks Bill V.

22-Jan-14
Ground blind its in Central Jersey lol

Bill V- take you 50 minutes from Trenton all back roads is nice or 195 to the parkway. If you take the back roads you would go up through colts neck which is a beautiful ride.

22-Jan-14
Way EAST CENTRAL is more like it Monmouth.

29-Jan-14
Now wait a minute....Central Jersey is Trenton. Thats a tad bit more north than Trenton. :)

30-Jan-14
The old facility in Hamilton had a conflict this year so we had to find a new spot.

From Trenton to Holmdel I would say about 50 minutes. 195w to Parkway North. Going to be a great night!

Thanks for checking it out :)

30-Jan-14

If you have kids bring 'em. It is a great time and to connect with 400-500 like minded people is just a great satisfied ride home. Here is a picture from 2011 where every kid got a bow!

03-Feb-14
Mark

I haven't attended is some time. Last time was when gene Wensel was the speaker.

It seemed that the speaker was kinda the anchor of the night....do you really not have a speaker scheduled? What does the itinerary look like? Not being a wise guy, just want to understand the evening so I can decide on attending.

Thanks

03-Feb-14
I'll speak, Im not shy! LOL !

03-Feb-14
Hey guys,

No speaker. Have not had one in a few years as feedback we got was people liked to mingle and catch up with old friends.

Night roughly goes like this

It is a 4 hour night. First two hours are cocktails, silent auctions & raffles. Walk the room and catch up with old friends. Hors d'oeuvres served as you walk the room.

Dinner is served usually buffet style and tables are call for game meat and chicken/beef.

Dinner is rounded out with announcements, door prizes & awards for big buck contest, etc.

Then wrap it up with live auction and silent auction winners then raffles.

It is a great night and we could use your support. If you want to attend let me know and we can put together another table.

Thanks for considering :)

09-Feb-14
The size of the new venue is gonna limit the number of tickets to one or two hundred less than normal.

Again as Mark said all of this was done last minute because we lost the last hall...and didn't find out till just a few months ago.

Yes the hall is a little further north than the last place...but its as far to the east as Angelonis was to the west.

I'm sure we will get people coming that haven't been there before because they felt it was too far....

11-Feb-14
Shug endorsed...what else do you need? :)

11-Feb-14
The Northeast Big Buck club will be there measuring bucks for their record book. Also there President Jeff Brown will say a few words. It will be well worth the trip!

14-Feb-14
Alright I'm coming, I'll have to get a pair of tickets.

Save me 2

Bill V.

21-Feb-14
Great news Bill V!

Please contact: Gerry "Doc" DeCaro - e-mail: [email protected] or phone: 732-957-1960

Jack Spoto - e-mail: [email protected] or phone: 973-820-3364

21-Feb-14
Xtreme-Hunts are again proud to donate to the 2014 10th Annual N.J. Bowhunters Game Dinner:

A “Once in a Lifetime” Three day Archery Whitetail Bowhunt for "One Person Only" either in Pike, Browne or Adams County, Illinois. ...

Included: - Guide, Stands & Lodging* for the days of the entire hunt *Lodging includes all housekeeping needs!

Xtreme-Hunts offer Archery hunts in Pike, Adams and Brown Counties in the state of Illinois. We offer low hunting pressure hunts on 12,000 acres with over 200 acres of managed food plots and in recent years have averaged a 150" Whitetail on our deer hunts. These hunts are just what the American Sportsmen have been asking for in a Outfitting services to produce for years, and Xtreme-Hunts has been doing so for over 10 plus years.

We have a 140 P&Y minimum on our bucks and common on a 3-5 day hunt multiple bucks of this quality can be viewed on stand, of course there are a lot of factors that go into a Bowhunt of this caliber.

The Experience You Been Waiting For www.Xtreme-Hunts.com

21-Feb-14
Mark, someone picked up a pair of tix for me.

Make sure you look me up that night. gonna see if I can make up a tag with the bowsite on it. Think Pat ok'd that in the past. It would be great to meet all the bowsiters.

Bill V.

22-Feb-14
ill be there

04-Mar-14
Bill Sounds great I am working the door as you enter with tickets. Ask for me. Jason glad to see you attending too!

04-Mar-14

markbrit's Link
More prizes, more prizes, more prizes. See prize photos at: https://www.facebook.com/UBNJ1

Wednesday is the cutoff for tickets.

Please contact: Gerry "Doc" DeCaro - e-mail: [email protected] or phone: 732-957-1960 Jack Spoto - e-mail: [email protected] or phone: 973-820-3364

Just heard about gift certificates from All Game taxidermy...nice! Shoulder Mount and 3 $100 gift cards!

Womens Baskets for the New Jersey Bowhunters' Game Dinner - March 8, 2014

Another cool item for the dinner! Covert Code Black Special Ops Black Flash Infrared Cellular Game Camera

Sahanas Taxidermist shoulder mount donated (you supply the buck)

• Sitka Gear