Mikes Bow Shop SE Iowa
Iowa
Contributors to this thread:
Bellbear 22-Jan-14
Active Shooter 23-Jan-14
zipper 25-Jan-14
4nolz@work 26-Jan-14
22-Jan-14
I have been searching and researching Elite bows. I wanted to go with the Energy 35. I found it and the best price at Mikes Bow Shop in Salem Iowa, a few miles south of Mt.Pleasant. The price was over $100 cheaper than I could find anywhere else in the Midwest. So I went there and purchased the Elite E35. Jamie the store manager, went out of his way to make sure the bow was fit to me and my specific wants and needs. He spent two hours with me making sure everything was compatible. In my 32 years of bowhunting and shooting archery, I never had this kind of customer service. The store is amazing as well with a wide variety of accessories needed for bows. Especially the arrow department, a incredible selection of arrows...the QAD drop away rest was also $30 cheaper than anywhere else...Check out Mikes Bow Shop in Salem Iowa

23-Jan-14
You are the first; there are dozens of posts here and on Google that paint a different picture. Maybe he took all that criticism to heart.

25-Jan-14
I don't know about Mikes, but Tad at Whitetail Archery in Agency always treated me right. I have purchased arrows, treestands, deer decoys, tree steps, and other items at a fair price. His knowledge and set up of bows and firearms is first rate.

26-Jan-14
intresting-never heard anything but bad things about the place.

• Sitka Gear