rampagextwv 04-Mar-14
bubbastump 05-Mar-14
WV Mountaineer 05-Mar-14
gobbler 05-Mar-14
jtb1967 01-Apr-14
babysaph 01-Apr-14
danielmckinney 01-Apr-14
01-Feb-14
Just wondering what weapons we all hunt with? Myself bow season---compound bow (hoyt crx 32), gun season---my compound bow,muzzloader---thompson center renagade(no scope or inline)turkey---shotgun and bow

01-Feb-14
Bow season Matthews compound bow Rifle buck. Remington model 7. 7mm-08 Rifle doe. Same as above Muzzleloader. Knight inline ( but haven't hunted In a few years)

Gobbler. Benelli 3.5 mag. Bow sometimes.

01-Feb-14
Bow season: self bow, this year stone points Buck/doe season: Handirifle .243 Muzzleloader season: Knight wolverine Squirrel season: .22

01-Feb-14
archery season---Bob Lee longbow

rifle season--- Remington Model 7 in .308 caliber

muzzleloader season---CVA Wolf .50 caliber with open sights

predators---Stevens 200 in .223 (lots of custom work) only shoot my handloads.

trapping season---Ruger 10/22 and a Ruger 22/45

spring gobbler season---Remington 870 12ga short barrel turkey version.

unwanted around the house---H&R Sportster .22 with CCI CB shorts.

when I'm working on the farm during the off season I always carry the Ruger 22/45 on my side and a Savage 93 in .22WMR in the truck or on the ATV.

I have a LOT of other weapons that I swap out every now and then but the above list are the primary.

01-Feb-14
My other faithful guns are 243 for antelope

300 Weatherby for mule deer and sheep for distance.

338 Winchester for elk, moose, grizzly bear , and African plains game from wilderbeast to kudu

7 mm Remington for mule deer and smaller African game like impala

416 Remington for dangerous game like African lion and Cape buffalo

01-Feb-14
Rem 870 12 gauge for small game and thunder chickens Savage .308 deer and bear and possibly coyotes but i have a savage 22 250 model 12fv 26" bull for varmits Have a black powder that i never get to use But the latest is the mathews helium my new pride and joy Ohhhhh and dont forget the christmas gift from the ol lady s&w .380 body guard for the occasional crack head that might try to break in lol

01-Feb-14
I forgot about the crack heads . I just got a brand new model 42 USA made single stack .380 auto for concealed carrry. They were just released week before last. Seeet gun for cc. In the house I've got 3 strategically placed placed pistols in case of a break-in , a Taurss Judge loaded with .410 buck shot, a Glock 10 mm, and a Glock 9mm.

I can't wait to get to use one of them. I secretly hope the Judge is the closest if it happens.

01-Feb-14

02-Feb-14
For bow season, rifle season and Mz I use my bow. For squirrels a .22 and for ground hogs and varmints a 243. Gobbler I was told my 380 would not stop a crackhead. LOL

02-Feb-14
380 should stop em and if the first clip dont keep ya a bottle of tylenol beside ya gun you can always throw them every where to distract em long enough to get the next mag in ....... Thats something u could do gobbler to give ya self enough time to grab the judge

03-Feb-14
It depends on where you place the bullets, and probably more imp. What kind of bullets you use. You want a good hollow point with petals that fold back and break away like the old black talons or the new Newer Hornady Critical Defense.

By the way, I forgot my 22-250 that I wish I would have had out yesterday morning when that scroungy ground hog popped up out of his hole. He should have never been allowed to see his shadow.

03-Feb-14
Bow - Mathews Shotgun - Mossberg Ulti mag Rifle, muzzle loader T/C Pro Hunter

03-Feb-14
I have been reading about those hornady critical defense. I like carrying my Ruger LCP because it is small and fits in my pocket. I just keep reading about how they are ineffective. I did shoot through a 3-D deer target yestedy. Lol.,I figure that is tougher than a crackhead to shoot through.,lol

03-Feb-14
You don't want a full metal jacket unless you're trying to shoot thru a car door or an elephants skull. For a close range weapon for protection, you want something that will mushroom pretty quickly and petals that will break off and create their own wound tract. You want a bullet that stays in the person and expend all the energy internally. A full metal jacket or non expanding bullet will shoot straight thru and the entrance and exit wound is about the same size and expends most of its energy outside the body.

Now, if I had the intention of going out to shoot somebody I would take my 44 magnum. But for concealed carry, first I hope I never have to use it, but I want something small that is easily concealed and comfortable to carry everywhere I go. With the right bullet I feel comfortable with the .380 with the right bullet. Of course, you need to practice so you hit where you're aiming.

03-Feb-14
got the s&w bodyguard .380 shoot half decent with it just wish the trigger wasn't so stiff has a long pull on it will just take some getting used to for now I guess

03-Feb-14
I am getting pretty good with the 380 at 7 yards. I must admit that I dont know much about ballistics.,. I know if I shoot a deer in the fee goodies he doesn't go far

04-Feb-14
Archery deer - Mathews Z7 Extreme Rifle deer - Savage 7mm mag muzzleloader - Traditions inline This past year is the first year I bow hunted all year, I never took the rifle or muzzleloader out.

04-Feb-14
Archery - Mathews Z7 Extreme Rifle - Remington Model 700 in 30-06 (one day a year for last 4) Turkey - Beretta AL391 CC - KelTec P3AT or Ruger LCR in 38 Spl.

04-Feb-14
I forgot turkey season. I use either my bow or a Mossberg model 500 12 gauge shotgun.

04-Feb-14
Archery-Bowtech Insanity CPX

06-Feb-14
Bow season- 55# Pronghorn Ferret recurve. Rifle season- Above bow & muzzleloader Muzzleloading season- Percussion Renegade, .54 cal Turkey Season, either an Ithica .12 gauge pump, Or A Stevens Tool & Arms, .12 gauge double barrel, double hammer. Squirrels. Hatsan, .177 Sniper air rifle.

06-Feb-14
And I carry a 9X18 Makarov with hollow points, with my CWP.

04-Mar-14
Bow season-Hoyt rampage xt

Gun season- Hoyt or remington model 700 .270

varmits- Model 700 .270

Turkeys- Hoyt or sigle shot 20ga

dove- 20ga

05-Mar-14
Bow---- PSE Sinister Gun---- Remington 770 in .308 or a Savage Axis in .270 win

Will be getting a slew of guns transferred to my name in April not sure what kind yet except for an old Mouser type 98 and an AK but I haven't decided or been able to pick one of the 3 that that's bein offered.

05-Mar-14
Small game: 22 LR, 20 or 12 gauge

Bow: longbow or recurve

Rifle: Remington Model 700 BDL 30/06, Remington Model 700 ADL 30/06, Savage Model 110 243, Marlin Model 336 35 Remington.

Blackpowder: I use a Hawken style CVA loaded with Blackpowder.

Gobbler: 870 short barreled turkey gun, 3 inch chamber

When I say Gobbler, I mean the turkey kind, not the Greg kind. I own 2 inline muzzleloaders but, I really detest them in comparison to the Hawken style. I just bought a 1894 JM stamped, Marlin in 44 Magnum that I think is the coolest, best shooting, funniest gun I own. Not sure of it's role yet other than to kill a few hogs next month and to burn powder but, it is sure to protect my home, along with a shotgun stuffed with double ought buck, a 357 Mag. revolver, and a 44 mag. revolver. I too leave them where I can get to them in a hurry in case of needing them. :^) God Bless

05-Mar-14
No offense taken, LOL

01-Apr-14
Archery - Marlin 22 magnum with Maglite

Deer Firearms - Remington 700 30-06 with Maglite

Turkey - Marlin 22 magnum with Maglite for roost hunting, Remington 11/87 for hunting over corn pile.

I'm joking! Please no hate :)

01-Apr-14
Imma use my crossbow this year since my shoulder is still sore from shooting my recurve so much.

01-Apr-14
Mission ballistic for the three food groups, deer,bear,hog. Remington shotgun or my bow for turkey depending on how active the birds are.

• Sitka Gear