Favorite LE Archery Spike/Cow Aug Hunt
Utah
Contributors to this thread:
woodarrow 02-Feb-14
HDE 07-Apr-14
TJW 07-Apr-14
cantclosethedeal 14-Apr-14
02-Feb-14
Please let me start by saying Thank You Utah Sportsmen. I started my research about two weeks ago (Rocky MT Aug Archery Hunting Opportunities) Utah sportsman have been the best about sharing information! You guys are great!

Please recommend your favorite LE Units! Looking to hunt this Aug 2014 and not applying to draw. Looking to harvest cow or spike in LE areas with my longbow. Will be hunting in Aug. Looking to hike in and camp (public access) and have water source for drinking and if it happens to have trout that would be a bonus but elk is the priority. Willing to hike to get away from crowds and will be hunting weekdays and weekends 7-8 days straight.

Looking forward to your feedback! Thank you

07-Apr-14
Uintas

07-Apr-14
HEY Lou I know several spots with fish and elk during general archery spike cow hunt. send me a private reply and I will do my best to set you up. TJW

14-Apr-14
Basically, all the limited entry units are fantastic spike/cow hunts. Monroe mountain is the most "friendly" high country terrain. You cannot go wrong with the Pavant, Manti, or panguitch lake units. Hunt the 2nd week of the archery hunt and you have a lot less competition. Good Luck.

• Sitka Gear