sweet old bill 05-Feb-14
sweet old bill 06-Feb-14
T ZEKE 06-Feb-14
sweet old bill 07-Feb-14
NYbob 08-Feb-14
Greenman40 21-Feb-14
sweet old bill 22-Feb-14
05-Feb-14
the new 2014 bows are out and as always as we are in the mid winter time frame it seems I get a itch to find another new toy to shoot.

I purchased a left over 2014 PSE Drive, that has all the new cam 1/2 and is smooth as butter to draw and has a hard wall stops to pull into. The speed is not the fastest but for hunting I think it will make my day.

STOP BY A LOCAL ARCHERY PRO SHOP AND YOU MAY FIND A GREAT DEAL ON BOWS that were leftover from 2013. I did and got just about 45% off the bow that was a demo.

06-Feb-14
2013 PSE Drive... going to the archery range today in Myrtle beach SC at sand dune archers to shoot it in and set up the new single pin sight I just got...

06-Feb-14
good luck, starting my new bow search this month..Tom

07-Feb-14
wow what a fun afternoon, sunny, mid 50's, bow got shot in from 15 to 35 yards. Did not have to make any major adjustment on rest a Whisker biscuit, slider single pin fiber optic sight .029... just had to move pin in to get it center on the spot.

I have to say I liked everything about the 2013 drive, it is like my Hoyt 4.4 pounds physical weight, but that means it lays in your hand and does not jump or move as you release the shot. This is the mid priced offering from PSE, if you are looking for a bow, try one at a dealer and you may walk out with it.

08-Feb-14
I tried one at the Harrisburg Show yesterday, liked it boy was that show crowded but good LOTS and lots of guns now that the NRA took it over, the archery was moved out of the arena but into its own hall which was btter I think They also had a great 3D shooting area where you could win nice cash prizes I never saw so many animal targets in one place!

21-Feb-14
I'm thinking about getting a Quest Torrent. I've been shooting a parker extreme ultralite 31 for about 10yrs. So many companies out there now.

22-Feb-14
I had a guy try my new one out at the range this past week, he said he had tried several different brands and felt dollar for dollar that PSE is back as a bow compound company.

I had one of those days when I shot it went into the spot, no matter what I seemed to do. That makes you feel great...

• Sitka Gear