Moultrie Mobile
IBA 49th Banquet - Game Award Info
Indiana
Contributors to this thread:
dizzy_higg 16-Feb-14
16-Feb-14
Hello fellow IBA members. The hands of time have ticked by as the leaves have grown and fallen and the cold and snow have followed. Our bowhunting for 2013 has come to a close. The annual banquet is right around the corner – March 1. We want to recognize the taking of game that our IBA brethren have accomplished. . We do this via our:

• Game Awards. The banquet is time to recognize those harvested animals that were the best of species from the state of Indiana. We present awards for the following:

Big Whitetail Buck – Typical (Net P&Y typical score) Big Whitetail Buck – Non-Typical (Net P&Y Non-Typical score) Big Wild Turkey (NWTF score, need weight, beard and spur lengths) Big Carp (Length + Girth) Big Groundhog (Length – tip of nose to tip of tail)

First, you must be an IBA member in good standing. Second, these awards are for archery kills only. If you harvested, with archery equipment, one of these animals, please contact me with the information so that we can begin to compile these records from which to make the awards. (These need to be into me by February 21, 2014)

My contact info is: Gerald Eads 22050 Redding Woods Seymour, IN 47274 812-523-8736 [email protected]

THANK YOU

• Sitka Gear