Oregon
Contributors to this thread:
Raven1171 28-Feb-14
Roseblood 03-Mar-14
Raven1171 04-Mar-14
Roseblood 05-Mar-14
longarrow 13-Mar-14
28-Feb-14
Hello all....new Oregon resident here...Long story short I retired from the military and moved to Central Oregon. I am looking for any help I can get on narrowing down on where to start scouting for thunder chickens at up on Green Ridge. I appreciate any help or info anyone can provide. Thank you all,

Rob

03-Mar-14
Just fallow the other bagillion people that will be up there. LOL!!!

04-Mar-14
Thank you...I will be avoiding that then. Found out a guy I work with is from Roseburg and he invited me to go out there with him when season starts so I will be doing that....would rather hunt private than public any day. Thanks for response though.

05-Mar-14
definitely the way to go!

13-Mar-14
welcome to central oregon...finding turkeys here might be a tuff go...but they are here...i have lived here for 7yrs and i have gotten into very few..it not like down in the rouge valley when i am from...i dont know where you live BUT you could try here a lot of others go is to the ochocos...i have hunted the grizzly unit and it sucks..the only other place i have herd of is out in the post area..i dont know if i helped any BUT just keep up the scouting its about just getting and having fun..and if you get one here its well earned...john

• Sitka Gear