hawkeye in PA 02-Mar-14
Rut Nut 03-Mar-14
Bob McArthur 03-Mar-14
Rut Nut 03-Mar-14
02-Mar-14

Bob McArthur's embedded Photo

02-Mar-14
The average bowhunter gets their bow out sometime around Labor Day, blows the dust off, and shoots a few arrows to see if the sights are still OK. They are missing out on a lot of Winter Fun!

I haven't put my bow away since the Spring of '85!

I too was out shooting my longbow in the snow. It was dumping snow so hard this afternoon I could hardly see. I didn't come in 'til it was almost dark. I have a hog hunt in two weeks and I'm getting in all the practice I can. The forcast in SC is 70's and sunny, I guess I can leave the wool clothing at home! :)

02-Mar-14

02-Mar-14

02-Mar-14
Nice pics, was out shooting a little myself. Found the bales, and the shot out 3D targets just about as hard as the stumps and ground.

03-Mar-14
That looks like a lot of fun, Bob! Hey, the guy behind you in the group shot- is that a fox cap? That is cool looking! You wouldn;t happen to have any close ups of it/him do ya? I have a coyote quiver, but would like to get some type of mountain man cap like that.

Haven't been shooting the bow much since the ice-fishing got good, but I may have some pics to post soon. ;-)

03-Mar-14
It's a coon hat..a nice one at that.

03-Mar-14
Nice! My buddy traps and has them made out of skunk, fox and coyote.

• Sitka Gear