obsessed bowhunter 14-Jul-14
groundhawg 26-Jul-14
obsessed bowhunter 07-Aug-14
groundhawg 19-Aug-14
07-Mar-14
My wife and I are planning to get the heck out of New York perhaps this summer and are considering a move to Kentucky. My passion is bow hunting for elk hunting in Colorado, but I cut my teeth on whitetails. My preference is the eastern part of the state. I’m an admitted horn hunter, and typically pass on small antlered bucks unless they’re in trouble. Any suggestions where I should narrow my search to find quality deer? Thanks in advance

14-Jul-14
I'm guessing you have already moved or changed your mind. If not, PM me and I will give you my opinion.

26-Jul-14
OB give us all your opinion---I've been thinking about moving to Ky also.

07-Aug-14

obsessed bowhunter's embedded Photo
It's a sleeper state for record book deer. I'm starting to see more and more shows filming hunts in Kentucky now days. Where you moving from groundhawg?

07-Aug-14

07-Aug-14

All three are the same deer. I can only seem to get one side at a time...lol

07-Aug-14

Sheds from the 2012-2013 season. I believe it is the same deer as well.

19-Aug-14
OB, just getting back--I forgot about the post :) . I'm in SW ohio so not far away [Dayton], I was just down in Crittenden last night. I have a friend that has a small property down there and is pretty close to Curtis Gates Lloyd Wildlife Management Area. Do you know anything about it? Thanks in advance....

• Sitka Gear