HARRY CARRY 13-Mar-14
Shortdraw 14-Mar-14
hawkeye in PA 16-Mar-14
Shortdraw 16-Mar-14
HARRY CARRY 16-Mar-14
HARRY CARRY 16-Mar-14
hvac tech 16-Mar-14
09-Mar-14
Strictly Sticks Traditional Archer will present their "Archer Appreciation Day 3D" next Sunday, March 16.

This event will be a regular 3D shoot, PLUS a buffet lunch included, for all paying Archers! We do this as "thanks" to all the Traditional Archers who have attended and supported our winter 2013-2014 season's events. Yes, with the February 16th event cancelled due to extreme road and weather conditions, we feel bad that those of you who planned to attend had to change your plans. Perhaps this March 16th event will help make up for it...

Dates and times are as-usual: Course opens at 8 AM and goes until 1 PM. There will be breakfast. Once breakfasts have been served, the kitchen will switch over to the buffet prep. The buffet will be basic hearty fare, just like Sticks has been doing for years! JUST DON'T SHOW UP AT 12:45 TO SHOOT, and hope the buffet will still be full when you are done...it won't be!

Costs are: $10 for Archers ages 17 and older; $5 for Archers ages 12 to 16, and free for Archers ages 11 and younger. Family participation is WELCOME!

We'll have tables (as usual) if you wish to sell/trade any Traditional Archery related items; any sells/trades are the responsibility of involved folks and not the Sticks Crew or E.H.S.A.

And, with all Sticks events, range finders, scopes, binoculars, compound bows and crossbows are to be left at home.

So, does this sound like something you'd like? We hope so! We'll be there, and we'll leave the critters up for you! THANKS!

09-Mar-14

HARRY  CARRY's embedded Photo
HARRY  CARRY's embedded Photo

09-Mar-14
Sounds O-Ke-Doke-Ee hear>>>>>------->

(Spell check did not like this reply)

09-Mar-14
To the tribe: I will have your t-shirts.

To Shortdraw: I will have your slice o' cow hide tied up into a tubular thingy.

To treestand hunters: I'm bringing my Lone Wolf climber stand to the trade table. Bring cash.

09-Mar-14
Sounds like YOU are the man on a mission, Red....!

TO !!!

09-Mar-14
That's how I roll.

10-Mar-14
What time ya roll'n in Red? That tubular thingy sounded weird. Should I be worried?

10-Mar-14
Only if he's in a Cupid outfit

10-Mar-14
Now have to worry about two arrow toting cupids!

13-Mar-14
HC I have not heard a hour count for a while.

13-Mar-14
57 and one-half hours until the Sticks shoot on Sunday, Hawkeye, based on it right now being 10:30 PM Thursday eve "HARRY CARRY" time. What that means to the rest of normal civilization is beyond me. I'd give you the minute count, but....then again, no....!!!

14-Mar-14
HC... you need a ball drop indicator.

16-Mar-14
Not touching that last post.

Thanks SS crew for the excellent shoot, food and cupcakes!

16-Mar-14
Nice job to all of "THE CREW"! It was my first shoot of the year and I did enjoy myself. Good food and the breakfast "juice" was a nice treat too! Good to chat with old friends and catch up.

Thanks Red for the leather tubular thingy!

16-Mar-14
Leather tubular thingy??? I ain't touching that, either, Shortdraw!!

16-Mar-14
A hearty THANK YOU to the 58 Traditional Archers (at least 58, a few names were not signed in!) who shot with Strictly Sticks today under great skies and not so terrible temps! We had many very-familiar faces and a good handful of new Archers stop by today.

With good food awaiting as part of "Archer Appreciation Day", it made the clubhouse a "MUST STOP" as Archers shot half the course on one side, then traversed Nuclear Creek for part two.

Hopefully, The "Expanded" Crew made the course interesting enough. ("Thank You" to the expanded crew...you know who you are!!!)We know of some Archers who used today's event as training for upcoming events: just think of a certain shot from today, when faced with whatever "pig in a poke" shot you'll be faced with!

Keep an eye to the PA Bowsite AND Facebook for details about the upcoming June 14-15, 2014 2-Day shoot. (Facebook: Strictly Sticks Traditional Archers)

Until then!! THANK YOU!! Signed, The Crew!

16-Mar-14
great shoot guys .i am glad i went and shot with you guys .even though mark and i had to stop half way through and warm up hot coffee .i t helped me i just did not dress heavy enough .should have worn my asbell shirt.sure beats staying home inside .thanks to all that helps good meal also .

• Sitka Gear