tobinsghost 09-Mar-14
Active Shooter 11-Mar-14
tobinsghost 11-Mar-14
turkey talker 24-Mar-14
walks with a gimp 25-Mar-14
wkochevar 25-Mar-14
tobinsghost 26-Mar-14
09-Mar-14
I will be there in 2 weeks to scout but I thought I would ask if anyone has seen any birds starting to strut or maybe break apart from the winter flocks. I'll be in the McCook area. Thx.

11-Mar-14
Seeing how you haven't got any replies, I'm not sure about South West Nebraska, but on my property in the hills just off the Missouri river North of Omaha, No strutting yet, but for the last week or so, I have been hearing them gobbling early before they come off the roost. Probably doesn't help, but an FYI.

Tony

11-Mar-14
Thanks for the post. Like I said, I'm scouting soon. Just thought I'd check in. Thx.

24-Mar-14
Haven't seen enough to know up here in North Central Nebraska. Hopefully this weekend I can locate some. Good luck to you guys going out this week!

25-Mar-14
Not broken up much yet. A few strays and pairs of toms alone but mostly in a big flock yet here. Strutting and gobbling and chasing in the flock though. Tgis is in the southeastern part of Ne.

25-Mar-14
Right off of I-80 in SW NE, there was a group of 6 toms all strutting around a small group of hens this past Sunday morning. 13 degrees and spitting snow...love is in the air, eh?

26-Mar-14
Yeah we found them but all in a huge flock. Lots of gobbling and snow! Be out there friday morning near the roost. Good luck to you guys!!

• Sitka Gear