NBA Banquet
Nebraska
Contributors to this thread:
steve hay 12-Mar-14
Beav 12-Mar-14
BK 12-Mar-14
walks with a gimp 14-Mar-14
12-Mar-14
Thanks to all involved in putting together the NBA 30 year anniversary get together. Alot of changes over the years yet still passionate bowhunters getting together to celebrate. Thanks again to all the time and effort to those helping out last weekend.

12-Mar-14
Great time once again. Thanks to everyone for their hard work and especially Kirk Sharp for all he did in getting things lined up.

12-Mar-14
Doesn't seem like its been 30 years. Thanks again to K. Sharp and all of his crew for their hard work in putting it all together. Great slide show and great auction. Food was great and the extra serving lines got everyone served in record time. I was a bit disappointed though with the quest speakers. I wish that they could have come up with something different for their main banquet speaking topic and not had used the exact same topic format as they used for their 11 a.m. seminar. Don't get me wrong, the seminar was great, I just wasn't expecting to see the same show over again during the evening banquet, word for word, joke for joke, line for line as at the morning seminar. Thanks again Kirk.

14-Mar-14
I went to the 11am seminar and it was much better than their presentation at the banquet. I just thought it was odd that it was over so fast. I thought that they would have some video or slides similar to the seminar.

• Sitka Gear