Bob McArthur 23-Jun-14
Rut Nut 24-Jun-14
medikmike 25-Jun-14
Rut Nut 25-Jun-14
Bulls & Bucks 03-Jul-14
DaleHajas 03-Jul-14
Rut Nut 07-Jul-14
14-Mar-14
Is the correct dates starting September 26?

14-Mar-14

15-Mar-14
If the timeline is right with the PGC. The hunt will start on Thurs. the 25th. This year, the committee decided that we will be hunting, and registering deer for three full days.

I hope to make the annual meeting.

16-Mar-14
Looking forward to this...had a great time last year for my first time.

17-Mar-14
Just checked the proposed seasons and bag limits. If they are approved next month at the PGC meeting, Sept. 25th would be right.

And don't forget- carp/sucker hunting every afternoon this year! (only did one day last year-Sat. ;-)

02-Apr-14
DO you guys go there and camp the whole weekend? I believe Dale was saying 5c is not to far from me. I'm in NE Philly. I need to get on the ball with hunting trips to make sure I get off of work :D

02-Apr-14
Chris- yes, it is a campout and hunt. We set up at the Kutztown Family Campground from Thurs-Sun and pretty much have the whole campground to ourselves. Fri. nite is Pizza nite and Sat. night is the pig roast. It is a great time! If you PM me your e-mail, I can get you more info.

02-Apr-14
"And don't forget- carp/sucker hunting every afternoon this year!" And don't forget your fishing license while you shoot carp!

02-Apr-14
Chris, call the office: 800-279-2024 or [email protected]

02-Apr-14
So here's a question. Since clearly nobody in that group can hit a carp does that qualify as target practice or bow fishing? :)

02-Apr-14
LOL! Phil! :)

Dale- I actually had it clipped to the back of my hat, but had the hat turned backwards, so you couldn;t see it!

02-Apr-14
Perry- I just didn't want anybody to forget their lic- its easily forgotten. If you remember I forgot my hunting lic 1-1/2 hrs into our trip over there!

17-Apr-14
How does the doe tag work for this hunt? Do I have to get a 5C tag or will DMAP tags be available?

17-Apr-14
5 C tag will do it.

17-Apr-14
You may want to get more than one as well.

21-Apr-14
AND a Bear tag! ;-)

23-Apr-14
Talked to Bowjo last night and he said he's already getting calls about this year's 5C doe/bear/carp hunt- guess word is spreading far and wide after last year's "excitement!" ;-)

23-Apr-14
They signed up 11 new UBP members at the DHP banquet and I believe that most of them want to go on the hunt. Way to go Gary, Steve and Dick.

23-Apr-14
Nice! Good job, guys! :)

26-Apr-14
Already working on acquiring some new properties, as we will surely be having some growing pains.

Gary and I were talking about having a work party down at Woodies in a few weeks to possibly moving one of those building to a perminent spot to build the camp around.

28-Apr-14
SOunds good Joe- I was gonna ask you about that.

23-Jun-14

Bob McArthur's embedded Photo
Bob McArthur's embedded Photo
I got this for Father's Day. It says it's for 8 people...it'll handle me, my gear, and cot comfortably. I'm looking forward to this year's hunt!

23-Jun-14
Heck you can sell some floorspace.

23-Jun-14
Looks good, Bob! I have you down on "The List"! :)

23-Jun-14
Party at Bob's!

23-Jun-14
Good Idea Phil...I heard last year's bear hunter and his wife showed up without a tent.

23-Jun-14
Lol We had the mobile workshop :)

23-Jun-14
LOL! :)

Hey Bob- you should bring it up to Lycoming Co. for the summer campout to break it in! ;-)

23-Jun-14
No can do Perry. We're taking my son down to the University of Delaware that weekend. His 2 weeks of captain's practices start for the upcoming college soccer season.

24-Jun-14
Ok- have a good time and tell him good luck this year!

25-Jun-14
Anything we have to do for the 5C hunt. I live around the corner from the campground and would like to get in on the hunt this year. All my huntin' buddies are back in MD now that I moved to PA.

25-Jun-14
Mike- PM me your e-mail address and I will get you all the info. We always look forward to meeting new folks!

03-Jul-14
Can someone please fill me in on what this is it sounds like a good time, I have never heard of it and am very interested?

03-Jul-14
UBP members got together with local farmers in 5c to get permission to hunt does on their farms. Hunters can camp- very cheaply at Kutztown family campground where the HQ for the hunt is located.

Skinning pole with scale for the Big Momma contest, food tent- pizza Fri and pig roast on sat. I believe the hunt starts Thurs thru Sat. Lots of fellowship in the eve's. But make no mistake it's about hunting deer. Small creek along the border of campground holds some trash fish. Bring your fish license for bow fishing. You may want to buy a bear license:)

UBP 5c members have tree stands and stand sites already placed for the hunters. Aerial maps of your location are provided as well as parking areas. Farmers DO KEEP TRACK TO SEE HOW MANY DEER ARE BEING REMOVED.

You can join UBP at the hunt. Cost of hunt is minimal to help pay for amenities.

it's a ball:)

07-Jul-14
Thanks Dale- been out of town and just saw this.

Bulls and Bucks- send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will get you all the info.

• Sitka Gear