realunlucky 15-Mar-14
UtahMan 17-Mar-14
bill v 17-Mar-14
UtahMan 17-Mar-14
realunlucky 17-Mar-14
realunlucky 17-Mar-14
UtahMan 17-Mar-14
15-Mar-14
So I was an idiot and missed the draw for this season (thought it was open until the 10th). I'm brand new to bow hunting. What are my options? I know that spike bull are otc. Any other options for me? And what bonus points are best to buy for bow hunting?

15-Mar-14
Residents can only get points for one limited entry species (deer,elk,antelope) and one once in lifetime species(sheep,mt goat,buffalo,moose) more elk options right now so more chance to draw over the long term. Deer le tags are pretty limited

17-Mar-14
I've got 4 points for antelope, and 5 for moose. Figure I'm set for antelope, just need to find the right unit. Im torn on elk or deer for LE.

17-Mar-14
You do know you can still get PP's for this year right? you have until the 20th

Bill V

17-Mar-14
Yeah I just haven't decided which PP's to get. That's my other feed about OILs. Bill v, would you suggest elk or deer for PP's? And what are the chances of getting otc deer tags in LE areas for archery?

17-Mar-14
No deer tag is otc. You can draw one for an elk le unit if that is your question. Deer le tag are more limited than elk so harder to draw just for that fact.

17-Mar-14
No deer tag is otc. You can draw one for an elk le unit if that is your question. Deer le tag are more limited than elk so harder to draw just for that fact.

17-Mar-14
Really? I thought you could buy deer tags after the draw for any remaining tags on general units. And I agree, elk seems to be a better shot. The elk herds are growing here in Utah, deer are shrinking.

• Sitka Gear