INbowdude 26-May-14
TD2 21-Aug-14
pav 21-Aug-14
Turk314 14-Oct-14
Turk314 14-Oct-14
Turk314 14-Oct-14
INbowdude 19-Oct-14
18-Mar-14
What are everyone's hunt plans for this coming year? I know some have already had success this year, which is great. As for me, my two out-of-state hunts will be Kansas turkey hunting in April and in Ontario bear hunting in August.

18-Mar-14
The usual Turkey and Deer In IN & IL, then Idaho in Dec. or Jan. for my third attempt at a Mountain Lion.

19-Mar-14
Wish I knew!

Crashed and burned in the Wyoming elk draw. Still waiting on draw results for multiple species in four other states. Hopefully, at least one of those tags finds its way to my mailbox.

19-Mar-14
Keeping the woods I roam free from turkeys this spring! Colorado in Sept Javies in January

19-Mar-14
Jack hang in there, time flies!

My Colorado lion hunt also got pushed at least one more year.

Like you pav, my plans are still in the formative stage! Need to have luck in some draws.

Still heading to the NWT in July for Dall's Sheep though.

Visiting a friend's farm in Iowa next week to look it over, shed hunt, and see if it might be worth burning my PP's. If so, I can easily draw the Zone 5 archery deer tag with my 5 points.

20-Mar-14
New Brunswick Bear in Jun Alligator in Aug Deer in IN and NY Turkey in NY Fishing in Costa Rica

27-Mar-14
Just got the invite to a hog hunt in Oklahoma.

06-Apr-14

INbowdude's embedded Photo
INbowdude's embedded Photo
1 of 3 hogs taken last week at Shiloh Ranch Hunting Camp, Stonewall, OK.

07-Apr-14
That's Mike...bringing home the bacon...AGAIN!

Congrats!

16-Apr-14
Chris and I had a successful hunt last week chasing turkeys in Kansas. He shot a nice tom the first day of gun season and I took a double bearded jake the last hour of the hunt. Both gun kills, but still a great time.

18-Apr-14
True PAV, I'm a weak man. KDC, congrats. Post a pic, I've not seen a double beard aside from pictures.

18-Apr-14

KDC's embedded Photo
KDC's embedded Photo
Sorry Mike, only took pictures of the beard on my cheap phone for some reason. Didn't realize I didn't take pictures with my camera until later.

18-Apr-14

KDC's embedded Photo
KDC's embedded Photo
Chris took a nice two year old the first couple of minutes of opening day of gun season.

18-Apr-14
Big congrats to the Clark brothers!

01-May-14
Drew area 5 in Wyoming for a moose hunt! I wanna be like PAV but I don't have the time he had (or the luck, or the skill) but will give it a good shot in October. Looking forward to it.

01-May-14
Wow Mike...that's fantastic. Bullwinkles are such a blast to hunt!

Hey some luck just came my way too....a Mountain Goat tag in Colorado.

02-May-14
Shiras moose are a lot of fun to hunt. Best of luck Mike!

02-May-14
Big Congrats on the moose tag Mike!

Anything I can do to help...don't hesitate to ask. I still have my maps...and you are welcome to them.

02-May-14
Greg,

We need to discuss your fees for submitting my big game apps next year!

Congrats on the goat tag. You are going to have a busy fall my friend!

20-May-14
Recieved the last of my "rejection notices" (unsuccessful draw results) this morning.

That means I will be elk hunting on a general tag in Montana this September. Not a bad consolation prize!

20-May-14
Same here with the Utah reject notices for me & my son. Still waiting to hear back on extreme long-shot draws in Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Montana, & Arizona. Expecting rejects in those, but you never know.

Will be looking forward to your report on the Montana elk hunt.

26-May-14
Thanks guys. Looking forward to the hunt. Now the hard preparation begins. Egad, I even started to eat salad!

21-Aug-14
no exotic hunts for me this year.

Ill be chasing Hoosier whitetails with my selfbow, cane arrows and stone points.

Good luck yall

hunt safe

21-Aug-14
This is a 1st for me...but I mailed my Montana elk tag back for a refund. Too much going on here at home this year. Just didn't feel right being 1400 miles from home for 2-3 weeks.

Good news is...this was a solo trip, so I didn't let anyone else down by cancelling.

Can't say for certain, but I think this is the 1st year in more than two decades that I haven't traveled out of state to hunt. That was quite a run....but no regrets on the decision.

14-Oct-14

Turk314's embedded Photo
Turk314's embedded Photo
Heading to Indiana tomorrow, Parke county for Deer. It's nice that Indiana offers a bundle package. Allows me to hunt all the seasons. Hopefully will have some meat before heading to Colorado for 3rd Rifle season. The boys and I have Elk and Mule Deer tags.

We were in Colorado in early September doing a little recon on the elk.

14-Oct-14

Turk314's embedded Photo
Turk314's embedded Photo
Oh did I mention we were coyote calling and got within 20 feet of these two Bull Moose. Maybe if I Moose call I might get on some Elk......hahaha!!

14-Oct-14

Turk314's embedded Photo
Turk314's embedded Photo
The fall colors were unbelievable this year. Taken near Kremmling, Co.

19-Oct-14
Just got back from my Wyoming Shiras Moose hunt. No moose for me but it was a great hunt.

• Sitka Gear