CTCrow 25-Mar-14
CJD437 25-Mar-14
Stlhtr 26-Mar-14
cuntrytocity 26-Mar-14
Buckiller 26-Mar-14
25-Mar-14

CTCrow's Link
Conn. officials probe reports of wolf-dogs

NORTH STONINGTON, Conn. (AP) — Connecticut environmental conservation police are investigating reports about hybrid wolf-dogs attacking people and animals in the southeastern part of the state.

The Day of New London reports (http://bit.ly/1jqfhXw ) that police have been alerted to the possible presence of one or more wolf-dogs around Long Pond in North Stonington and Ledyard. The hybrids reportedly have attacked at least two horses, bitten a bicyclist and threatened a local resident, who shot one to death.

State Department of Energy and Environmental Protection officials say wolf-dog hybrids are dangerous and it's illegal to own them in Connecticut.

The man who shot one of the wolf-dogs says three large, white canines without collars surrounded him outside his horse barn last month. He says testing on the animal he killed showed it was a wolf-dog hybrid.

25-Mar-14

CTCrow's embedded Photo
CTCrow's embedded Photo

CTCrow's Link

25-Mar-14
Complete morons who raise these animals. Unfortunately its the animal who suffers and not the idiot who bred them. Leave this kind of breeding to professionals.

26-Mar-14
I saw a show that studied a population of Hybrids living in the wild in Alaska. They were very dangerous having a no fear of humans.

26-Mar-14
These animals are game-changers, more aggressive than coyotes, imagine if they start running in packs on a consistent basis. Hopefully the environment in CT won't be able to sustain them.

26-Mar-14
I'm not to concerned about the wolf-dog in the woods while I'm hunting but if the wolf-man shows up, I'm outta there...

• Sitka Gear