Dale Miller 08-Apr-14
Brad Gehman 08-Apr-14
Bob McArthur 08-Apr-14
Rut Nut 08-Apr-14
27-Mar-14

wild1's Link
Interesting Pennsylvania case.

27-Mar-14
Nothing is going to change. The GC will continue the same tactics to try and snag the $150 fine.

28-Mar-14
What was interesting to me was that he paid "thousands of dollars" to avoid a $150 fine.

I'm with stick and string on this one....................poachers are pretty low on my list. Still above lawyers though! ;-)

28-Mar-14
Can't stand poachers either. But I have even less time for those that try and abrogate the constitution.

28-Mar-14
I'm right there with you Tom

30-Mar-14
You have a 5th Amendment right NOT to answer any questions by a law enforcement officer.

Whether this guy is a poacher or not, he stood up for his rights. Sometimes the quilty go free so WE can be freer.

Last year during rifle season I was pulled over by WCO's in a traffic check. DUI stops are legal, as ruled by the Supreme Court, as a safety issue. BUT, there was no safety issue when I was stopped and they attempted to question me. I was simply driving home from camp, and they had a road block stopping hunters.

IMO, ILLEGAL stops. I answered no questions, and left. BUT, it was still a stop by an LEO that, as long as no one challenges them, and it takes a ton of money to challenge the law, will continue to infringe on people's rights.

31-Mar-14
They probably recognized your truck, Brad! ;-)

08-Apr-14
PGC should have questioned hinm legally, then charged him and miscreant poaching daughter too.

Lawyers below poachers? I would have never expected that from someone as upstanding as you Rutnut.

08-Apr-14
Poachers have rights. Just because a person has committed a crime, they still have rights.

Violating a persons rights in order to get a conviction is just plain wrong.

My stop in Morris Township in December was illegal but it takes money to challenge an agency that has the full use of the Attorney General's office.

08-Apr-14
I don't know why anyone would have a problem with someone using their 5Th Amendment right. Frankly, I think a WCO should respect landowners property rights and not take one step on it without the owners permission or a search warrant signed by a judge.

08-Apr-14
Ok- SOME lawyers, Dale! ;-)

• Sitka Gear