PassThrough 29-Mar-14
David Mitchell 31-Mar-14
babysaph 23-Apr-14
28-Mar-14

mudflap's Link
Looks like changes are coming...

James

28-Mar-14
Upset lawmakers overstepping their bounds in my opinion.

28-Mar-14
so if doa controls deer farming is that a way to tax the hunts? and will we be able to buy venison at the grocery store? leave it alone then...

28-Mar-14
It's a shame things have come to this. My personal opinion.

28-Mar-14
As State Chapter Predident of the National Wild Turkey Federation I want to make it clear to all that I was never contacted By Mr Jezioro or any one from his office to oppose this Bill.

With that said, we the NWTF, opposed this Bill for reasons that OUR biologist were concerned about.

I will say that when I made a trip to Charleston, at which our Biologist was in attendance to voice our concerns, that I was very disappointed in how the proceedings were run.

When layman will not even listen to a professional when he is trying to give important information concerning legislation that is being proposed I have to ask what their real agenda is!

28-Mar-14
Witch hunt to get rid of Jezioro and replace him with a "yes" man.

It's a shame that we vote people in to represent us and they do what paid lobbyist want them to do.

29-Mar-14
I don't understand. Doesn't the legislature do the voting on these bills?

29-Mar-14
Sounds to me that some elected officials are upset with the director because he is doing his job of protecting natural resources.

31-Mar-14
Yeah, his problem is he won't be a yes man for the politicos in the state house. That's what they mean when they say he won't work with them.

23-Apr-14
I hear that we will be getting a new DNR director. Possibly from Preston County. Time will tell.

• Sitka Gear