Tguzz 07-Apr-14
extreme 07-Apr-14
nehunter 07-Apr-14
29-Mar-14
Found a tick in the house yesterday.

31-Mar-14
had a tick on my dog Saturday too. Waterford area

02-Apr-14
Since snow is an excellent insulator I would expect the exact opposite.. more ticks. Permethrin is your friend.

02-Apr-14
Thier out big time in southeast ct .I had one on me and a few on my bird dog.It makes it tough to go for a short walk because you have to brush the dog or risk getting them in the house.

06-Apr-14
Have been out shed hunting in the Northwest corner the last couple of weeks thinking the snow levels and the cold would keep them down.....Not a chance....every trip out had several on me. They are out in full force already. Keep an eye out.

06-Apr-14
Sawyer Premium Insect Repellent, 24oz., is for sale at Dick's for around $15.00. It comes with a pump sprayer, and contains permethrin, which kills ticks that walk on your clothing. In fact, you only treat the outside of your clothing, the treatment lasts for 42 days and will remain on your clothing for 6 washes. Walmart also sells it, but the container is only 12oz.

07-Apr-14
Found 2 on my jeans yesterday cleaning out from behind the shed in Stamford. Time to have the yard crop dusted!

07-Apr-14
find any sheds? p.s. hows the new bow

07-Apr-14
I got one on the cheek of my ass, wife couldn't get the head out. I'm off to the Dr's this morning.

• Sitka Gear