CTCrow 01-Apr-14
CTCrow 01-Apr-14
bigbuckbob 01-Apr-14
CTCrow 01-Apr-14
CT bow junkie 01-Apr-14
bigbuckbob 01-Apr-14
airrow 13-Apr-14
01-Apr-14
$50,230.00 + to Kill ( 18 ) Deer in CT Redding, CT., White Buffalo, Inc. was paid $50,230.00, for killing ( 18 ) deer in Redding, CT under the CDC ITM Tick Study currently being run by the CAES ( Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station ). In 2014 they killed ( 18 ) deer which is $2,790.55 per deer. White Buffalo again broke the rules set by CT DEEP Wildlife by shooting an additional 2,690 feet ( 1/2 mile West ) outside of the White Birch Road test area. After year two of the study it has come to light that White Buffalo, Inc. and the CAES have broken a number of both State and Federal laws in the town of Redding, CT and now the public and State of Connecticut need to hold them accountable for these violations which they have committed under the special permission guidelines granted them by the CT DEEP. Will the CT DEEP and the Redding PD press charges for the numerous violations committed or will they give White Buffalo, Inc. a pass as they did in Greenwich, CT because of their 26-7 CT DEEP volunteer status ? This is just the latest in a pattern of CT DEEP and the Redding PD`s bad behavior and disregard for Connecticut law.

01-Apr-14
I wanna get paid $2,790.55 when I shoot a deer. Where do I sign up?

01-Apr-14
Getting paid 2,790.55 pre deer would be a sweet part time job.

01-Apr-14
unless you are bbb :)

01-Apr-14
or V they would be working for zero !!LOL

01-Apr-14
LMAO.

01-Apr-14
hey V, it only took you 2-3 years to make the same amount it took BBB 15 years to make. Not bad I say.

01-Apr-14
Cory,

see, now you got me motivated.

$2800 per deer is worth it, but stop and think about how much MORE money you could make next year if you let the small deer walk this year!! You'd be a millionaire

You just had to know I was going to say it :)

01-Apr-14
Bow hunters saved the state $16,098,682.95 by harvesting 5,769 deer last year. Take that humane society.

01-Apr-14
Tough crowd

01-Apr-14
V

nah, everyone in the NW corner is killing whatever walks by because they don't see much, so you gotta take what you get. Can't fault that if you're looking for meat. If you looking for more deer,...well that takes patience.

13-Apr-14
If Hunters don`t step up and stop what`s happening in Redding, CT there won`t be a deer season in Redding or Fairfield County. Whats next for White Buffalo and the DEEP Wildlife Division, Ritchfield, Weston, Westport ? Lets not forget about Sunday hunting which you fought so hard for. Without enough deer there will be no Sunday hunting.

• Sitka Gear