steve 03-Apr-14
CTCrow 03-Apr-14
Ace 03-Apr-14
CTCrow 03-Apr-14
CTCrow 03-Apr-14
steve 03-Apr-14
01-Apr-14
Thanks for your service.

First piece of advice is don't unpack, just move out of CT while you have a chance.

If you choose to ignore the advice above, getting a private land spot is probably the same on the gold coast as anywhere else, do a lot of asking and expect a lot of no's before you get a yes.

01-Apr-14
Thanks for your service CTF.

You just got the best advice you are going to get.

Just knock on doors, lots of doors.

01-Apr-14
I'd suggest you wear your uniform,.....couldn't hurt If one of the troops came knocking on my door, I would be more prone to say yes.

01-Apr-14
Thanks for your service !! any of them towns are good small spots on most Look for deer fence on the shrubs and start there it isnt that hard I like to wait till it gets a little warmer and catch the people in there yards .were do you live ? STEVE

01-Apr-14
Ask Dr.Deer if the History Channel's reality show, Chasing Tail, is looking for new cast members. A marine would be a good twist, higher ratings.

Semper fi

01-Apr-14
Are you located in farfield county or do you just want to hunt there?

02-Apr-14
All properties are listed in the tax assessors office at the town hall and available to the public. They have the town laid out on a map with each property having a numeric designation. The number is then given to a file with the owners name and address. Make sure you have an address in mind when you go to the office.

Use Google earth or Bing to view the entire area from a satellite.

Contact a garden club.

02-Apr-14
Not in westport you won't!

Fish, there is NO HUNTING in Westport so look your Stamford, Greenwich and Darien are good spots but very dificult to get. Try the water shed for a small SHB. It's permit required. You'll know when to apply because we'll all start asking by early mid may if anyone knows when to apply..

02-Apr-14
You can hunt on Sunday in New York .

02-Apr-14
Keep on the site I always post when the permits are out, if you have had one the year before you get a email if not you have to remember to watch ,there are about 400 and they go pretty fast last year I was #3. STEVE

02-Apr-14
Semper Fi CTFish. Ffc is a hard place to get private land permission but it can be done. Start networking as this seems to be the most likely way to give results.

However, as some stated above, if you don't have to be in CT get out while you can. You will find the Constitution you helped defend is not the law of the land in the 'Constitution State'.

02-Apr-14
Theres a game dinner Tuesday night in Norwalk you could meet a lot of hunters and fisherman I know some one that can get you in pm me if your interested .Steve

02-Apr-14
Hope to see you there wont tell you who is going dont want to change your mind .Steve

03-Apr-14
CT, when you are on the Big Game, or State Forum page on the upper right you will see a box. It should say "Welcome Back CTFisherman". (You won't see it on a page for an individual thread, like this one, just on the pages that list all the thread titles).

Underneath that it will say "You Have Private Messages", if you have any unread ones. Beneath that it will have links to access older private messages.

To send a Private Message, click on someone's name (Handle). You will open a page that will allow you to choose to send a PM.

It's pretty easy once you learn where things are on the pages.

03-Apr-14
Thanks Ace .

03-Apr-14

CTCrow's embedded Photo
CTCrow's embedded Photo
Right there!

03-Apr-14
Look at you Crow, getting all Tech Savvy!

03-Apr-14
I'm just good at copy and paste and MS paint. that's as far as I go.

03-Apr-14

CTCrow's embedded Photo
CTCrow's embedded Photo

03-Apr-14
Thats why we are number 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sitka Gear