Moultrie Mobile
Game Wardens Fired
West Virginia
Contributors to this thread:
Limbhanger 07-Apr-14
mudflap 07-Apr-14
JayD 07-Apr-14
07-Apr-14
Have any of you heard this news out of Ohio? It has been a little while now. 18 Ohio game Wardens in hot water (some fired)over lying about working but hunting instead. Turning deer in and posing in pictures while they were supposed to have been working. Now from what i read they only went back 2 years and caught 18 Wardens doing this, what if they went back farther. They are trying to keep this covered up as much as possible i believe anyway. I wonder how much of this goes on in this state also. I don't know how you guys add links but if you google it you can read about it. ( A cleveland newspaper broke this story i believe) What are your thoughts on this should all of these guys be out of a job? I say yes!

07-Apr-14

mudflap's Link
Here you go.

James

07-Apr-14

Main reason I could not be a Game Warden - I love to hunt too much. Could see myself doing it! By no means am I saying it is right - just saying i could have not chosen that profession or I would have probably been under investigation! Man I hope my wife does not see that article and start checking my work schedule!

• Sitka Gear