Rut Nut 10-Apr-14
Teeton 10-Apr-14
Brad Gehman 13-Apr-14
Teeton 13-Apr-14
PA_archer1 13-Apr-14
Brad Gehman 15-Apr-14
PA_archer1 16-Apr-14
08-Apr-14
Wondering if anyone was at the meeting and saw the vote on the proposal to allow limited baiting by permit in the special regs area. During the discussion on antler less allocations this morning I heard them say that baiting was approved. Was the ammendment approved as it was written or did they make changes to it prior to approval? Thanks

08-Apr-14
President Elect of the UBP, Rick Conley and I were there Monday morning with Muldoon. Muldoon remained there for the afternoon and was staying for today's session. I'm sure he will answer your question when he gets back online.

Muldoon presented the UBP testimony although there was not much of significance that directly related to bowhunting at this time. Muldoon is the chairperson of our legislative committee that has contact with State senators, representatives, Game Commissioners, and Game Commission staff, advocating for hunters in general and bowhunter's specifically.

posted by Dale Miller, UBP President

08-Apr-14
Thanks For the information Dale and more importantly thanks to all three of you for taking the time to attend the meeting and the work you have done with the UBP.

08-Apr-14
Steve, I just read the agenda for todays meeting. It has the same verbage from the Jan meeting. so, if it passed it probably stayed the same.

Bill V

08-Apr-14
Thanks Bill. Looks like it did pass as it was proposed. They posted it in the news release about the meeting.

08-Apr-14
It's a good TOOL for us

Billv

10-Apr-14
Dale- please tell Rick and Muldoon THANKS for representing us- it is greatly appreciated!

10-Apr-14
Did I hear right that spot lighting was band. I did like to get out with Julie a few times a year. I hope it was band from the right reason. I know I heard a comment that it will cut back on the calls the the game commission on spotlighting complaints.

Ed

13-Apr-14
It has not been banned Ed.

13-Apr-14
Ok Thanks for getting back to me Brad..

Ed

13-Apr-14
Hey guys. Being new to hunting, and just taking the safety course I'd like to read up on all the rules and regulations a little bit more in depth. Does anyone know where to go to see them?

Chris

15-Apr-14

Brad Gehman's Link
Here ya go Chris

16-Apr-14
Thanks Brad, just bookmarked that and saved a shortcut to my phones home screen, big help.

• Sitka Gear