tracker 13-Apr-14
tracker 13-Apr-14
tobywon 13-Apr-14
airrow 13-Apr-14
jax2009r 14-Apr-14
Toonces 14-Apr-14
airrow 14-Apr-14
12-Apr-14
Redding, CT - Residents are furious with fawn fetus killings in late March 2014. White Buffalo Inc, by killing 25 baby deer fetuses in 2014, have already killed the 25 deer they are scheduled to kill in 2015. In 2014 White Buffalo. Inc. was contracted by the CT DEEP and CAES to kill 25 deer in 2014 and have now killed 50 deer with the 25 fetuses they where carrying. They should not be allowed to kill an additional 25 deer in 2015 as scheduled because they have already killed them !

12-Apr-14
Maybe you should put this in the redding paper .

13-Apr-14
Nothing winds up people more then a coffee shop full of bored busy bodies , or light conversation during bingo night at their church

13-Apr-14
Nothing winds up people more then a coffee shop full of bored busy bodies , or light conversation during bingo night at their church

13-Apr-14
Bit of a stretch there in my opinion. Don't we as hunters kill unborn or potential unborn during the season and especially in December and January? Just never understood that argument every time I hear someone mention this. I hear argument about numbers being down and now people want to count the unborn as part of the population. By the way, I don't condone what is happening in Redding, I just think that this is a weak argument. We already know that they are wiping the area out.

13-Apr-14
If Hunters don`t step up and stop what`s happening in Redding, CT there won`t be a deer season in Redding or Fairfield County. Whats next for White Buffalo and the DEEP Wildlife Division, Ritchfield, Weston, Westport ? Lets not forget about Sunday hunting you fought so hard for. Without enough deer there will be no Sunday hunting.

14-Apr-14
White Buffalo is not going to wipe out the herd in all of FFLD County....They could impact Redding...

I am agaisnt but lets talk reasonable...

In northern areas like Maine, NH and NW Ontario they loose this many deer every year to winter kill and the herd survives.

Again i am against WB.....

Most deer have twins so the number is more than 25 fawns to being with

14-Apr-14
This is just a dumb argument.

14-Apr-14
Lyme Free " Dave Streit " - David Streit created "Be Safe Redding. Org." to gain greater access to properties in Redding and kill more deer. The organization portrays itself as a public service but is little more than a platform for selling misinformation about deer and tick born disease and in the process accepts donations from the unsuspecting public to operate his agenda. And now David Streit is ready to do to other Fairfield County towns, what he has already done for the town of Redding, be a one man wrecking crew toward wildlife ! Redding residents need to " be safe " and expose their number 1 deer problem, " David Streit ".

• Sitka Gear