WapitiBob 15-Apr-14
rocreek 16-Apr-14
RDH 17-Apr-14
Zim1 16-May-14
WapitiBob 16-May-14
Zim1 16-May-14
WapitiBob 16-May-14
15-Apr-14
Any nonresidents out there planning on applying for the Walla Walla bull elk tag this year? I have 15 points and should draw if I go for it. Just waiting on New Mexico draw results first.

Other option would be to wait until 2017 for Mt. Emily when that tag will be available to DIYers again. Will draw Arizona 2015 so OR is out for that year.

15-Apr-14
I hunted there before it was a draw and have drawn it twice. Save your money and points and go Mt Emily.

16-Apr-14
what is going on in 2017 with mt Emily?

17-Apr-14
I would rather hunt Mt Emily then Walla Walla.

16-May-14
Well struck out on WY, AZ & NM elk so I went ahead and applied for the Mt. Emily archery elk with 16 pts. I don't even know if I have a chance for it. HF claims there's only one NR tag and it goes to outfitters this year. But 5% of 56 = 2 tags so I think they are wrong. I called ODWR and they didn't even know. Go figure. Also put in for Juniper mzl deer with 16 but not likely to draw that. I do LOVE that New Mexico pushed all their draws up so I knew the results prior to OR deadline! Good luck to all.

16-May-14
As Blue mt. mentioned, there are TWO nr tags every year in Emily. One goes to the outfitter draw, the other to the nr draw. Been that way for years and years. Wenaha and WW only have 1 nr tag and it switches every year, outfitter/nr.

You did well going with Emily. WW is too small, a road around it and 2 open atv trails in the bottom. Hunted there before it was a draw and have drawn it twice.

16-May-14
HF needs to fix their advice.

16-May-14
They aren't the only ones.

• Sitka Gear