rampagextwv 15-Apr-14
gobbler 15-Apr-14
bubbastump 16-Apr-14
bubbastump 16-Apr-14
babysaph 16-Apr-14
WVM&M 18-Apr-14
rampagextwv 20-Apr-14
15-Apr-14
Has anyone ever used Wildgame innovations clover rage. I just planted a half acre of it and just wondering what to expect.

15-Apr-14
I've never used that brand.

16-Apr-14
don't expect too much. However goto southern states and get some clover save a few bucks and you will get the same result. btw rampage I need to hook you up with my lil secret blend of minerals... Ask JR he has tried it.

16-Apr-14
By that I meant the deer will keep it down almost nothing.

16-Apr-14
I planted clover and they ate it off when it came up last fall and what came back in the spring is already gone. I might as well have thrown corn out. It grew good don't get me wrong.

18-Apr-14
Good luck. Take some pics and give us feedback. I just sprayed and will be planting Realword seed clover blend next week. Also will be trying clover blend i picked up at the co-op....kopu ii, ladino, and medium red clover.

20-Apr-14
Thanks for all the feed back. as of right now its growing pretty good but I do have a ton of deer around me to mow it down pretty good. Im going to try biologic greens and grain in the fall as well so if they mow it down I still have something for them when the temp drops. Thanks everyone.

• Sitka Gear