drslyr 21-Apr-14
Andyw 23-Apr-14
CTCrow 23-Apr-14
deergangster 23-Apr-14
deergangster 23-Apr-14
deergangster 23-Apr-14
CTCrow 24-Apr-14
20-Apr-14
Did Jesus die on the cross, spend three days and nights in the grave, then rise up alive again?

If so, what difference does it make to you.

20-Apr-14
I believe He did. I thank God that he opened up my eyes and ears to know the truth of His word. Just as Jesus did, we also live in a tooth and nail world that can't give us anything to hold on to, except for the moment. By His death and resurrection He has taken all our sin away forever if we trust and believe in Him. Only through His grace and mercy could I accept Him as my personal saviour. There is nothing I could do on my own to earn heaven. He paid it all !!! With that being said, I am just a sinner saved by Grace.

20-Apr-14
WB, How about a little separation of church and Bowsite? Not everyone here is a holy roller. Happy Easter!

21-Apr-14
I agree Smoothdraw. Separation of Church and Bowsite would be nice. There are other forums out there for you to talk about your savior on. Let's keep this one religion free :)

21-Apr-14
Yes, I believe He did. The difference is that it makes me strive to follow his example. Being human, I don't do such a good job but I know I am forgiven. Like Him, after I fall I get up and try again.

As for keeping separation of Bowsite and religion.. I see no reason for it. There are many threads here that have zero interest for me.. so I just move on and respect others' right to free expression.

21-Apr-14
I am a follower of Jesus but I have to admit the separation of church and Bowsite gave me a chuckle...

I've always wondered why talk of Jesus polarizes people? I could care less if people talk about other religious leaders or even if they talk about the faith of evolution. But mention Jesus and most people have a big struggle with Him.

Anyhow, the Bowsite did give us a community forum for the purpose of all things non-bowhunting. To respect the site and Pat Lefemine, that is the best way to talk about such matters:o)

21-Apr-14
He's risen indeed!

21-Apr-14
Im no holy roller but I do thank God at the beginning of every hunt,and for the opportunity to be in the woods he created. I pray for my safety and if its possible to let a deer walk by within range. And if he should give me the opportunity to shoot, for a quick ethical kill.

Its an awful lot to ask for so I have to be patient.

21-Apr-14
Was Jesus a bowhunter?

23-Apr-14
I never read in the bible about Jesus doing any bow hunting. He very well could have as that was the technique in His days. Strictly long bow lol. I know He did some fishing though because after he rose from the dead he had met his disciples by the sea side and had some fish cooking on coals for them.

23-Apr-14
If I had his ability to turn stones into bread and water into wine I might not have a bow either. Ok, I would but I'm not the son of God.

23-Apr-14
I always ask god for a safe hunt and thank him for a great kill.But when I miss,,the devil gets a earful.

23-Apr-14
GENESIS 27:3--Now therefore take, I pray thee,thy weapons,thy quiver and Bow, and go out to the field, and take me some Venison.

23-Apr-14
GENESIS 27:7--Bring me VENISON, and make me savoury meat, that I may EAT, and bless thee before the lord before my death... hahah ok im done

24-Apr-14
27:3 is my favorite.

• Sitka Gear