Rut Nut 08-Nov-14
bill v 10-Nov-14
RC 10-Nov-14
cliff 10-Nov-14
Rut Nut 12-Nov-14
RC 13-Nov-14
Rut Nut 04-Dec-14
01-May-14
I Can't believe it, Somehow or another I was struck by lightening. I drew a Wy sheep tag. Thats the tag I had the worst odds of drawing. Holy Crap,Can't believe it :))))))))))

Been freaked for two hours now, cant eat, can't sit still. I cancled the bear hunt and the elk hunt, full concentration on this tag. Wow!!

The work begins

:) Bill V :)

01-May-14
Awesome, congrats. :)

01-May-14
WOW Great for you Bill!

01-May-14
Congrats, I know how you are feeling. I found out that I drew WY bison tag.

01-May-14
Thanks Guys,

Congrats Gene, Us Pa boys are having a banner year with the Wy draw. Theres another guy from Pa with a sheep tag and a friend of mine drew a moose tag.

Whew, we're doin good!!

Bill V.

01-May-14
Congrats Bill. That's great. Ur going to have fun just planning it. Where u hunting?

01-May-14
Thanks Ed, I drew area 5.

I'm still in shock. Man, what a stroke of luck.

Bill V.

01-May-14
Good for you!

01-May-14
Can't draw if you don't try. Congrats and let us now how the hunt goes. How many points did you have?

01-May-14
Alright!!! Great news... Keep us up to date on all the details.

01-May-14
Bill, That is so freakin' awesome!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you. I told you at the UBP DHP banquet that this was your lucky year! I expect to hear and see all the details of your hunt of a lifetime....perhaps a Mobile hunt??? :-)

01-May-14
I'm the friend who drew the Wyoming moose tag. Took 14 years and I can't wait!

02-May-14
Congrats Steve, When you called yesterday I had no idea you drew, I musta flew right over your post on the sheep forum. whew 14 years.

Thanks Guys for the Congrats.

There still a party going on in my head. Had a real stiff Vodka drink before bed last night , slept pretty good. Woke up early and jumped on the tread mill. I have good motivation now.

Bill V.

02-May-14
Congrats Guys and good luck.

02-May-14
Wow! Congrats to Bill and Steke! Sounds like the PA BOYS did good this year................ ;-)

02-May-14
Bill, when you called me yesterday I thought I was going to have to take you to the hospital you were so excited. With all the hard work you do for the UBP you deserve that tag! Good Luck!!!

02-May-14
Go get 'em Billy.

04-May-14
Hello guys, Thanks for the well wishes from all of you.

This week-end was a blast, I decided to use an outfitter since its the type of tag I may never draw again. Well, after 2 days and Friday evening I pulled the trigger and found my guide, Josh Martoglio of Shoshone Lodge outfitters.There was a handful of guys working for me and advising me how to proceed. Thanks to all of them. After alot of research it came down to two that I felt very comfortable with and am sure I've got the right guy.We've decided that the last two weeks of the season will be the best for bowhunting and its nerve racking to make that decision with nothing more than the end of the season stairing me in the face. I suppose there will be some snow at minimum when the hunt happens ,so, it will be a wintery type hunt. I'm glad it's finalize and now feel like I can relax a little. These hunts produce a rush for the better sheep guides and you have to move on it right away.

Again, Thanks for the well wishes.

Bill V.

05-May-14
SOunds like you did well! Now it's time to get into "Sheep Shape"! ;-)

20-May-14
Utah results are up, incase any of you guys applied.

Boy, its wierd routing against yourself :) I don't want to draw anymore tags.

Bill V

20-May-14
So Bill,, no elk hunt for you this year ????

20-May-14
Congrats Bill and good luck!! Time to get in shape!

20-May-14
Thanks Joe, good motivation for working out.

Ed, nope canceled those plans for OTC elk and canceled the bear hunt too. This has turned into my one and only focus.

Bill V

30-Jun-14
Congrats Bill, that's so cool...

Pat

08-Jul-14
Man, this is great, Bill! Good luck and get ready! I know you can't wait! I'll certainly look forward to rooting for your success! Billy B from SC

30-Oct-14
Anybody hear from Bill? Just wondered how he made out???!!!!

30-Oct-14
Rut Nut, Bill got home yesterday. I'll let him fill you in on the hunt details.

02-Nov-14

02-Nov-14
Boy what's takin him sooooo long????:)

03-Nov-14
Way to blow Bill's surprise Rut Nut. Sometimes it is better to remain silent than chime in on EVERYTHING. mrw hunter had it right when he said: " I'll let him fill you in on the hunt details."

08-Nov-14
Sorry griz, didn't think I was "blowing the surprise"! Just interested in how his hunt went. Guess I should have just kept quiet?!

10-Nov-14
Your fine rut, just needed alittle time to reflect on the happenings, then I post a pix and it got pulled. Will post eventually on the sheep forum or over on the Monster.

Bill V

10-Nov-14
Rut, when did you ever keep quiet? Nope, not gonna happen. :)

10-Nov-14
Bill hope your doing well. I hope this posting will not get deleted. The Pa forum is VERY Subjective on it's subjects. I guess you could say prejudice.

12-Nov-14
OK Bill. Let us know the title when you post. Been looking over there from time to time, but didn;t see anything.

RC- LOL! :)

13-Nov-14
I don't wanna see no rifle killed ram on here...

Well maybe I do.. LOL

04-Dec-14
OK guys- Bill started a thread over in the sheep forum! (it's about time! ;-)

• Sitka Gear