Mathews Inc.
Texas Aoudad, Hogs & Fishing
Texas
Contributors to this thread:
mulie_mike 08-May-14
08-May-14
Afternoon of June 21st through the morning of June 23rd (Bow, Crossbow, or Rifle allowed)

Location: 20 Miles north of Comstock Texas right on the Devils River with easy access right off the highway.

Group Size: I need a minimum of 5 maximum of 7 hunters to make the hunt happen at this special rate. Currently have 2 so looking for 3 to 5 more.

Bag Limit: 1 Aoudad Ram up to 24" or 2 Ewes, 2 Hogs, Predators, and all the fishing you can handle per hunter. Hunt Cost: $995 Per Hunter

Hogs are in fair numbers throughout the ranch. Fishing is excellent and the ranch has a very high population of Aoudad. Ranch size is 10,000 free ranging acres. Deposit 50% to hold your spot, I can not hold your spot without a deposit and the hunt can not be split with another person.

Lodging: This hunt is to raise money so the ranch can improve its structures. There is a rough hunters cabin with running water and electricity that will sleep 3, 4 with a cot and there is a new single room cabin that has electricity (no water) that can sleep 3 comfortably with cots or air mattresses. You are welcome to camp out on the river or bring your trailer, lodging in Comstock is available for $60 a night with taxes for a double queen bed room and a diner right across the street.

Enclosed barn area with pool table to hang out and enjoy a nice cold beverage. Multiple grills and fire pits to cook on, we will not be providing food on this one but it can be arranged if needed.

A Guide or Two on site to point hunters in the right direction and assist in the hunt although hunters are responsible for bringing there own vehicle and prepping of there harvest. Interior roads on the ranch are rough and 4x4 is highly recommended.

Night hunting will be allowed for Hogs although it will be limited to only a couple hunters at a time. If no one is night hunting you can also night fish. Skinning of your harvests is available for a small fee.

***Guide will take out a couple hunters at a time to increase hunter success and rotate through the group as needed***

No Trophy Rams may be harvested while on this hunt.

A great affordably priced hunt with a large bag limit. Normally this hunt would be valued at about double this.

Serious inquiries please call 915 328 0645 Mike www.westtexashuntorg.com

Happy Hunting

*If I have posted this in the wrong section I apologize and please move or delete if *necessary*

• Sitka Gear