gobbler 22-May-14
babysaph 22-May-14
Jim Casto Jr 23-May-14
gobbler 23-May-14
Jim Casto Jr 23-May-14
gobbler 23-May-14
Babysaph 23-May-14
13-May-14
Now that SAMs got drafted by St. Louis, I hope he can fill some holes on the defensive side of the ball.

13-May-14
OMG no you didn't go there. hahahahaha.

13-May-14
I've saw enough of that on tv,hope it don't start on here.

17-May-14
Yep I'm so sick ......had to swallow some puke there... Of it

19-May-14
Who is SAMs I thought it was a store to go but stuff

19-May-14
Man, you must really not watch the news(I envy you).

He's the first openly gay NFL player to ever get drafted. Him kissing his partner was on TV 100 billion times last week.

( thread edited for political correctness)

19-May-14
He is messin with ya gobbler.

20-May-14
I've been messed with so much I can't tell anymore. LOL

20-May-14
I never heard of him either, and Thank God for that ! I love living in my shell-----God bless----->Ron

20-May-14
You guys need to be turned over a knee and spanked. Bad enough I had to see that stuff on TV, now I've got to be reminded of it here? Gee Whiz!

:^)

20-May-14
I'm tired of it too Jim, don't know why we had to bring it up on the bowsite. It has nothing to do with bowhunting. To quote a suspended dolphin player it's "horrible"

20-May-14
Thats the point, it should have been deleted by administrator.

20-May-14
It's the world we live in. Are you guys homophobes?

21-May-14
For everyone to hate it so bad it has a funny way of popping to the top every day. It started out as a joke. I didn't know the serious police would take over. If it's so bothersome to everyone, then don't click on it and write a thread. It really is that simple.

Why don't some of you guys form a screening committee so all posts can be screened by the committee before they appear on bowsite to see if they are appropriate or not in your opinion.

21-May-14
My question is what does it have to do with bowhunting. My opinion is that this type of stuff is not needed on here. If anyone wants to form a committee then count me in. Bowsite should be for BOWhunting stuff only. Feel free to chime in. Just my two cents

21-May-14
But if we don't put it on here we will be considered homophobes and could be called on the carpet for it. We have to embrace it or we are homophobes these days. Even though it may be against someone's morals it is forced down our throat.

21-May-14
That's a valid opinion. But there's lots of topics on here that don't have anything to do with bowhunting. It was a joke, not a gay pride movement. Again, if somebody dosen't like a topic then they are under no obligation to read it or comment on it.

My opinion is that since bowsite runs and screens the forums then it's up to them to determine if something should be there or not, and if they don't like it or feel that it shouldn't be there then they have the sole right and authority to remove it. They have a process that they use. I don't think that any of us has the right or authority to censor what is posted. That right and authority is bowsite's alone.

If somebody dosen't like a thread or think that it's inappropriate they can click on the notify editor icon to alert the administrators there may be a problem in "their" opinion.

If I really offended anyone with my joke, then you have my sincerest apology. If not, then maybe you will get some satisfaction by notifying the editor and being a tattletale.

21-May-14
Dr. J.R. wrote: "Are you guys homophobes?"

Only speaking for myself, of course, but YES I AM, and not bashful to say so.

:^)

21-May-14
Well, I have to admit I was a little apprehensive when I opened the "Why I love Fred Eichler" thread.

21-May-14
Me too Mr. Jimmy, but you have to watch saying that. LOL. I was being sarcastic in case you didn't pick up on it.

21-May-14
It is getting to the point where we can not state our opinions anymore unless we are a minority or muslim

21-May-14
I agree with Jimmy, Tom n Donald---the reason I clicked on this thread was the name, never heard of him and thought someone might need prayer or someone needed to pass along some info. I won't visit this thread any more.

Ron

21-May-14
Well, I guess we can't do prayers anymore since it really dosen't have anything to do with bowhunting.

JR, don't you know there is no sarcasm, cynicism , dry or hard to understand humor, or any type of alternative humor on bowsite anymore unless it is pre-approved by the WV bowhunting Taliban Chapter.

No trail cam pictures since gun hunters use them too. No Archery in School topics or any 3-D shoot information because technically that is archery, not bowhunting.

No food plot or habitat discussions because that is a separate topic from bowhunting.

I make a joke and it's like I signed everyone up for a gay parade. I don't care for them either and I got sick of seeing them on TV too, but it was a joke about it. It wasn't a link to a video or something promoting it.

I don't like what they did but I'm not going to blow a gasket over it. In my opinion in all my years on bowsite this has got to be the most overblown response to a thread that I have ever seen. No one made anybody read it or respond to it.

Maybe he does need a prayer said for him

21-May-14
Taliban!? Gee Whiz! lol lol Apparently, you missed the two smiley faces on my posts. I was joking too.

As for the blowing of the gaskets (?).... looks to me like you already did--twice. lol lol

I'm sure you can take something for that. Oh.... and just so you know... here's another smiley. :^)

21-May-14
It is not like you or anyone makes random post constantly on here - I thought it was funny and even have told it to a few people. I did not have one problem with it. I think back to the Dean Martin Comedy Roast or of Don Rickles type of comedy and think that they would not be allowed today.

21-May-14
Taliban chapter. Obviously you were not on here when the "elite" ran this. I agree with you Jimmy on your last two posts. :^) :^)

21-May-14
It's all good.

21-May-14
I did like the old comedy roasts with Dean Martin. I never could figure out if he was really drunk or just acting drunk. I guess he really was.

21-May-14
Elite? They think they are elite.

22-May-14
I've been in WVBA since early 80s, and was on bowsite a long time before I posted. I was a dreaded lurker. I sat back and watched to figure everything out. Because of work , hunting, and farm duties I didn't have time to participate.

22-May-14
The non hunting related topics usually get more response than the hunting related ones.

22-May-14
all this thread does is give the queers an upper hand. constant talking about the fudge packers just makes them more popular. I'd also like to know what the heck talking about queers has to do with BOWhunting unless, there's gonna be an upcoming hunting season for them. will there be any particular regulations or just whack'em whenever you see'em with whatever weapon you have on hand at the time?

22-May-14
Wow. You guys have it made over there. Over here if we called someone a queer they would picket our business and try to shut us down.

22-May-14
You are right sswv. But if the gays wanted a bow season just for themselves they could get it. I would bet on it

22-May-14

That's what everybody loves about WV. The level of tolerance and acceptance is amazing for such a religious state. It's the reason I live here.

22-May-14
It doesn't sound like tolerance. LOL. I don't think you are tolerating gays when you call em queers and fudgepackers but I could be mistaken. LOL Hahahaha. Too funny. If I called them that here it would be in the paper and oatients would boycott my office. No kidding.

23-May-14
"Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions." - Gilbert K. Chesterton

23-May-14
I think it's the official Talibans motto too! :^)

23-May-14
lol lol lol

Yep, but they've got the WRONG convictions, says I.

23-May-14
I agree. Lol

23-May-14
Don't laugh, the Muslims will soon run the country. Oh wait they already do. Now I've done it. I made be forced to sell my dental practice if all the other dentists in my area vote and make me. Lol.

• Sitka Gear