Blacktailhunter 19-May-14
BucksnBulls 20-May-14
brewski 20-May-14
Ranger 20-May-14
HDE 20-May-14
BULELK1 22-May-14
c3 22-May-14
16-May-14
Credit cards are being hit for those lucky enough to draw. How did you fair on your draw? I applied for archery deer and Antelope, so far no hits for me.

18-May-14
no hits for me right now - put in for general archery deer. I have been reading posts in other forums and people are saying they just got hit yesterday and today.

19-May-14
Mine shows a hit, but the charges are pending, so I don't know what the charges are for.

19-May-14
I got hit for antelope and general deer. Any info would be much appreciated on San Rafael North antelope.

19-May-14
Got hit for NR muzzleloader deer in the Book Cliffs

19-May-14
Today? Wondering if they are still charging.

19-May-14
Results are up now

20-May-14
I received my email today. I drew a lot of points but no tags.

20-May-14
I drew West Wasatch archery deer. I have no idea what the area has to offer...Any ideas?

20-May-14
Finally have gotten the Book Cliff archery deer tag after eight years of applying for it. Looking forward to hunting some nice bucks with the bow!!!

20-May-14
None for me this year. Oh well, have a really good elk tag in NM so it's probably best I didn't draw my GA deer tag.

22-May-14
Good for you guys!!

I certainly had a Day Dream that I would draw my Desert Ram tag----then I woke up!

That is the last species that I need for all my OIL drawn tags---

Enjoy your drawn tags my friends,

Good luck, Robb

22-May-14
My 15 year old drew the late youth elk out in the basin. For some reason I thought that hunt was most of the anybull units. Oops :)

Any suggestions on where to look that late in the season?

Congrats to all who drew their dream tag this year!

Cheers, pete

• Sitka Gear