dougell 28-May-14
Dave G. 28-May-14
Rut Nut 28-May-14
Dave G. 29-May-14
Rut Nut 01-Jun-14
19-May-14

Dave G. 's embedded Photo
Got a call from my wife around 1100 while I was at work. She was all excited and my first thought was, oh crap, 60 is way too old to be starting a family. :^)

Anyway, she was talking a mile a minute about turkeys in the front yard how one was HUGE she got pictures she hoped they turned out the one was huge it was following this other one it was all puffed out it was HUGE she hopes the pictures turns out. (her side of the conversation sounded exactly as I typed it - she's so cute when she's excited. :^)

So what do you guys think...set up the blind in the circle in the cul de sac, or right on the edge of the front yard of the neighbors yard. I get along well with them and they wouldn't mind.

BTW, she's really happy her pics turned out. :^)

19-May-14
LOl Dave, the story reminds me of my wife. Front yard and a double beard to boot!

19-May-14
Just open the garage door!

19-May-14
I skipped hunting in lieu of working this morning. Came up for lunch at 12:30 and watched a tom with a 7 or 8 inch beard feed around the pasture across from the house. Not the same exactly. LOL. Neat!

19-May-14
I skipped hunting in lieu of working this morning. Came up for lunch at 12:30 and watched a tom with a 7 or 8 inch beard feed around the pasture across from the house. Not the same exactly. LOL. Neat!

19-May-14

19-May-14

20-May-14

Here's another pic she took. He's got a pretty decent set of spurs on him.

stick n string,

I'm just joking about the blind site...I can't bring myself to chase after the neighborhood deer or turkeys, even though we get some awfully nice bucks running around trying to get hit by cars. Now the neighborhood squirrels - that's a whole 'nother story. :^)

28-May-14
Ditch the blind idea and just duck down a man hole cover.

28-May-14
That's a dang good idea Doug, but we're a "well & septic" neighborhood.

Besides, the way these crazy people drive here, I'd pop up to take a shot and some soccer mom'd clock me in the back of the head with her SUV. :^)

28-May-14
Dave- try a fisher price playhouse(big plastic kind ;-)

29-May-14

Great idea Perry...but I can't make up my mind between the yellow one and the pink one.

Good thing ol' RC ain't here - we both know which one he'd be pickin'. :^)

01-Jun-14
I have a pretty long draw length, so I'd go with the bigger one! ;-)

• Sitka Gear