gobbler 03-Jun-14
Little Bear 03-Jun-14
Little Bear 13-Jun-14
gobbler 14-Jun-14
speedy 14-Jun-14
23-May-14

Little Bear's embedded Photo
Little Bear's embedded Photo
Still time to register. This is a great event for the novice bowhunter to get them on the right path.

23-May-14
To top

27-May-14

02-Jun-14
ttt

03-Jun-14
We could use help from WVBA members. You can come help the kids plus meet a lot of fellow WVBA members.

03-Jun-14
I spoke with Tim Mihal on Sunday and he said we are in real good shape with helpers but more are always welcome.

Looks like we are going to hit close to 50 registrations. Despite the deadline on the form, we can still sign-up for a few more days since we switched to giving hats instead of needing shirt sizes.

13-Jun-14
Will post some pictures after the event Saturday. I think all the rain is supposed to be out of our area by tomorrow so it should be a good day.

We'll have them kids shooting shooting straight and busting ballons all day! Our next generation of bowhunters carrying on the tradtion...

14-Jun-14
Another good day of introducing a bunch of our next generation to bowhunting over. Good turnout and good weather!

14-Jun-14
Thanks to the WVBA for providing such a wonderful activity for my granddaughters to participate in today. It was very well organized and all the instructors were great.

• Sitka Gear