danielmckinney 26-May-14
babysaph 26-May-14
gobbler 27-May-14
babysaph 27-May-14
gobbler 27-May-14
babysaph 27-May-14
bkbowhunter 08-Jun-14
23-May-14
Standard lighted mocks will now be acceptable to Pope and Young.

23-May-14
Bow mounted cameras will be PY legal also.

23-May-14
what is (standard)is that all lighted nocks. ?

23-May-14
Good. Long overdue. They took the electronic aid a bit far, to my notion.

23-May-14
Not sure what standard means. I guess it will be clarified.

24-May-14
I just don't know that much about them because I have never used them. Don't have anything against them, just never saw a big need for them.

24-May-14
I use them. I can tell where I hit late in the evening.

26-May-14
I never could understand how it was considered a mechanical advantage all there good for is,seeing your shot placement in low light conditions. But a 5 yard shot at 8am would do the same thing.

26-May-14
I like to see em glow . Lol

27-May-14
It wasn't about a mechanical advantage, it had to do with electronics and electricity. Like their position on sights. Taking advantage of natural light is ok, but "making" light with electricity is not.

27-May-14
Mine are not lit until the arrow is shot. Not sure how that would be an advantage before the shot. LOL.

27-May-14
It isn't. And I think that's why they decided to allow them.

There is no advantage before the shot, but afterwards it may help you see where the animal is hit and where it went which in theory should help improve the planning of the recovery and increase the odds of a successful recovery. Which, after all is what we all want.

27-May-14
yea that is why it would be nice to be able to use a dog to blood trail. Lets face it. sometimes we can have a problem with a blood trail or lack thereof. I have a dog that can find any dead deer. she is amazing.

08-Jun-14
http://www.bowhunting.com/publisher/hunting-news/2014/6/5/pandy-gives-ok-on-lighted-nocks-and-more

• Sitka Gear