Teeton 01-Jun-14
DaleHajas 01-Jun-14
Teeton 01-Jun-14
Rut Nut 02-Jun-14
horsethief51 03-Jun-14
Teeton 03-Jun-14
horsethief51 03-Jun-14
30-May-14
Who's coming? What's on the menu? Jen has to defend her turkey shoot title. Hope to see you there.

31-May-14
Bring it on!

Muldoon and young lad Herscheiser need to defend their titles as well!

31-May-14
Smoked turkey swimming in gravey.

31-May-14
I'll be there, but not sure what will be on the menu. Maybe some trout.

I drove down pleasant stream today before I left. They were having a fishing derby on Lycoming Creek where we swim. They had a couple big tents set up next to the creek with lots of door prizes. Big crowd and kids looked like they were having a blast!

New bridge at Masten, but pleasant stream road still washed out about half way up. But the Subaru had no problems on the "detour" thru the woods! ;-)

Can't wait to get back up there!

01-Jun-14
Julie and I had a great time last year. Was very surprised at how much fun it was. Everyone was super friendly and the Saturday night fire pit that just about everyone there sat around and chated was great..

Ed

01-Jun-14
Ed you still driving that little chevy camper??

01-Jun-14
Dale it's a 83 ford 24 footer. Just took it out of the garage to get it ready for the nascar race at Pocono. She got 79k on it and about 25k of it is trips to Colorado back when gas was a buck a gallon.. She's never seen the out side in the winter and the garage is heated.. Would love to take out west again but at 8.5 mpg's I don't think that's going to happen.. The farest it gone in the last 10years has been the camp out..

02-Jun-14
Ed- was good to see you in camp last year! And the morning wake up call (Elk Bugles) was a nice touch! ;-)

03-Jun-14
Should I save you room to plug in Ed?

03-Jun-14
YES!!!!!!!

03-Jun-14
Alrighty then.

• Sitka Gear